“Macquarie Leisure” Holiday Terms and Conditions
- The person making the booking must stay in the property and will be held responsible for conduct of all guests. The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated and for the maximum 10 persons per bed of premises staying over night. Exceeding maximum numbers will render the guest liable to cancellation of booking and or forfeit of bond.
- Deposit of 50% of total rent to be paid to secure bookings within 4 weeks
Deposit of 25% of total rent to be paid to secure bookings greater than 4 weeks
The balance of rent and bond must be paid No later than 7 days prior to stay.
- Preferred payment option is Bank transfer, Direct Debit.
- When making direct debit use your surname as the reference for the transfer.
- Credit Card Payment Available through secure PayPal. A 2.5% fee is charged by paypal on returning bond payments to credit cards. Ask for this payment method and you will be sent an email request for payment with instructions on how to pay with credit card.
- Personal Cheques They must be cleared 7 days prior to your arrival
- A security bond of $500 is required with all bookings and must be paid no later than 7days prior to your stay. You authorise the owner to deduct monies from the bond for:
1 Damages to the property during your stay
2 Replacement of Lost keys
3 Theft of house items by your guests
4 Excess cleaning upon departure
5 The property is left unsecured resulting in loss or damage
Bond will be returned to your nominated bank account by direct deposit within 5 working days from departure of premises, ensuring there is no outstanding issues. Bonds returned by paypal to credit cards will be less a 2.5% paypal fee.
- Within 2 weeks of you stay will incur the forfeit of the deposit paid, unless the property is re-let.
Arrival and Departure
- The premises are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated no later 10am on the day of departure. Earlier and later checkouts may be negotiated with owner at no additional cost if following bookings allow it.
Guests use kayaks at their own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The person making the booking is responsible for safe use and supervision of the complimentary kayaks. Kayaks and paddles to be securely locked in the manner they are found on arrival. They should be secured each night.
Loss or damage to kayaks, paddles or life jackets may be deducted from the bond.
- The premises are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. Please ensure dishes, pots and pans etc are washed and put back in cupboards. If BBQ or oven used ensure they are left in a clean state. All internal kitchen tidies must be emptied into outside garbage bins. Failure to do so may incur a charge for extra cleaning. A dirty BBQ will incur a $25 cleaning fee. Overheating the BBQ can occur if hood left down and too many burners on. Temps >230c melt ignition system costing $100 to replace and will be deducted from bond if this occurs. As a guide 3 burners on half flame to roast.
-Pets are not permitted on or inside the premises without prior written permission. Failure to comply may result in forfeit of bond.
Damages and Breakages
-All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the owner and paid for by the guest immediately. Should you discover a breakage or broken appliance when you arrive please advise the owner immediately or we may consider you responsible and charge accordingly.
-If keys are lost all locks must be changed and a fee of up to $200 maybe deducted from the bond.
Guests Property and Belongings
-No responsibility is taken for guest’s personal property left on the premises. Landlord’s insurance does not cover loss of guest’s belongings.
No Smoking Indoors
-No smoking is permitted indoors. Smoking outside on undercover balcony is acceptable. Any cigarette type burns inside the property or on any indoor furnishings will result in loss of bond.
Paying a deposit and proceeding with a booking is acceptance on the above terms and conditions.
What to Bring With You
Linen- You will need to bring your own bed sheets, pillow cases and towels.
Beds are supplied with pillows and Doonas with covers only.
Upstairs 2x2 bunk beds ie 4 singles
1 Queen Bed
Downstairs 2x Singles that may be joined together
1 Queen Bed
Toiletries-you will need to supply your own personal toiletries. There is toilet paper and limited soap supplied.
Food-There is some tea, coffee and sugar supplied. All other food and beverages must be brought with you. The Mannering Park village 800m away has half a dozen small shops that cater for most items. There Woolworths and Coles Supermarkets and larger shopping centres within 8minutes drive from the house.
Kayaks- There is 3 complimentary kayaks supplied at the house with paddles and life jackets. It is guest’s responsibility for their correct safe use and proper supervision of children. The kayaks and paddles are to be secured at night and on departure. Lost or stolen equipment during tenancy could be deducted from the bond.
Tennis Courts- Dual Lit tennis courts a short distance from the house are available for hire through the Village General store for $10 per hour.
Phones-There is no landline phones at the house. The area has good mobile phone coverage.
Noise and Parties- You are staying in a quiet residential area. Please consider the neighbours in surroundings homes as noise carries easily at night.
-Please ensure all gas burners are off.
-Ensure BBQ gas bottle turned off and BBQ locked, cleaned and covered.
-Ensure all windows closed and locked with blinds drawn.
-Ensure all dishes washed and put away.
-Ensure all rubbish put out in appropriate outside bins.
Yellow Top=Recyclables glass, cans, cardboard and paper.
-Ensure all doors locked and auto garage door properly closed.
-Ensure Kayaks secured and padlocked. Paddles and Life Jackets returned to the garage.
-Return keys to key safe and scramble combination
-Notify owner of any problems or deficiencies.