The spacious studio apartment is in a quiet off-street contemporary building. The modern apartment is situated on the first floor and was recently renovated throughout. Superbly located one block from Manly Beach and one block to Manly Harbour with easy access to Sydney's CBD by ferry, bus or car. Handy for everything, just 1 minute walk to beautiful Manly beach, Manly Ferry Wharf, supermarket, banks, internet cafes, restaurants, cinema, and the heart of Manly The Corso.
This superb security apartment is stylishly furnished with leather sofa, flat screen LED TV and dinning setting for four. The comfortable queen size bed with pillow top includes luxury 1000 thread count linen and electric blanket in winter. A double sized built in wardrobe offers plenty of storage. Non smoking and no pets allowed. New ceiling fan installed.
The stylish fully equipped kitchen features a marble benchtop, stainless steel appliances, full sized fridge freezer, full oven with grill, microwave, cooktop and integrated "dishdrawer" dishwasher; and Le Creuset cookware. Tea, coffee, milk, sugar are also complimentary with other kitchen supplies.
Relax on the private balcony on the comfortable outdoor setting perfect for alfresco dining. The bathroom has a modern sink vanity unit, w/c and double sized shower. Bathroom amenities are also provided. The internal laundry offers washing machine, electric tumble dryer, drying rack, iron and board. Security parking for 1 car with remote access security key is available for an additional $10 per night when reserved at time of booking.
1GB pe day WIFI is included.
We have a small library of books for you to read during your stay and activity brochures in the apartment.
This property is ideal for two people, however a comfortable roll-away single bed with a proper sprung mattress can be provided for a 3rd person at an additional charge.
This apartment is the best value in Manly It will be your home away from home Discounts available for bookings over 14 nights. Please ask for a quote
- Full kitchen with stainless steel oven, cook top and cooking equipment
- Fridge with freezer
- Stainless steel dishwasher dishdrawer
- Le Creuset cookware
- Queen sized bed & roll-away single bed with comfortable mattress
- Quality bed linen & Egyptian cotton towels
- Full length wardrobe
- Leather sofa
- Dinning suite for 4 people
- Washing machine, electric clothes dryer and clothes line
- Iron & board
- LED Flat screenTV & DVD player with remote
- Hair dryer
- Electric radiator heater
- Private balcony with outdoor setting
- Private security parking for 1 car
- WIFI optional extra
Location and Attractions:
- Manly Beach Holiday Apartment is ideally located near Manly Beach and is also:-
- Within Easy access to Sydney International and Domestic Airports
- 20 minutes by Fast Ferry to Sydney CBD
- 30 minutes by ferry to Sydney CBD runs until midnight
- 25 minutes by bus to Sydney CBD runs all night
- 1 minute walk to Manly beach and Manly Cove beach
- 1 minute walk to the shops, banks etc in the Corso
- Cafes and restaurants on your door step
- 1 minute walk to the Manly Ferry Terminal
- 15 minutes by bus to Taronga Zoo
What's on in Manly:
- Sailing lessons at Manly Yacht Club
- Surfing lessons from Manly Beach
- Snorkeling Manly to Shelly Beach cabbage tree bay an aquatic marine reserve
- Diving lessons - Pro Dive
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Manly Scenic Walk
- Bush walking at North Head and Sydney National Park
- Tennis club and lessons at Keirle Park
- Manly Lawn Bowls
- Cycling and bike hire
- Manly Wharf Watersports - explore Manly and North harbour with a kayak or leisure boat just one block from apartment
- Manly Kayak hire
- Canoes & stand up paddle boards
- Manly Oceanworld - walk through aquarium including sharks, snakes, spiders and crocodiles 5 min walk
- Hang Gliding Hang gliding school Collaroy
- Indoor and outdoor Rock Climbing
- Manly Art Gallery and Museum
- Water Slides
- Quarantine Station Ghost tours
- Manly Beach Volley Ball
- Manly Markets Every Sat and Sun Good quality arts and crafts.
- Monthly Markets Every 3rd Sat in the month held at Manly Village School.
- Restaurants Over 70 to choose from
- Cafes al-fresco Most amazing coffee