PEACE & HARMONY WITH A VIEW
This beach house sleeps 4 adults and 3 children and will suit those who enjoy bush surroundings and listening to the calls of Australian birds. It has a large deck overlooking the bushland garden. On the clifftop side of the house enjoy your meals at the picnic table overlooking the ocean. Dolphins are regularly sighted throughout the year. Take a short walk down the track along the clifftop through tall spotted gums to the safe swimming beaches of Maloneys beach and Longbeach.
Informal living with use of indoor and outdoor spaces. The main bedroom has an ensuite and opens onto a deck through a large glass sliding door.
The house sleeps seven with the two other bedrooms sharing the main bathroom. Bed configuration consists of three queen beds and one set of bunks. On the clifftop side nestled among the trees and ferns is a paved bar-b-que area.
- You can swim and discover the inhabitants of rock pools. Snorkellers will also find pink, blue and green seaweeds and colourful fish.
- Superb fishing from the rocks and beach.
- Enjoy your evenings by the cosy open fire over the winter months.
- Shopping, restaurants and tourist activities are a 10 min drive away at Batemans Bay.
- Mogo,12km south of Batemans Bay has an array of shops to browse through and buy local and handcrafted wares.
- Waterfront, clifftop accommodation,short walk along track to Maloneys beach and Longbeach.
- This unique clifftop retreat is located ten minutes drive north of Batemans Bay which has all amenities present, post office,shopping mall, banks, restaurants, charted fishing. Return to Nature here on the picturesque South Coast of NSW.
" Congratulations on leaving the vegetation around the house gives plenty of privacy along with a beautifully framed view. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return"
"Wow! what a great location, so glad we found you and we will be back. We really felt at home, the cliff walks are great and tons of wild life".
"The dolphins came on cue every day"