Newly renovated charming Federation home comprising four tasefull designed & decorated Air Conditioned self contained apartments in Petersham Sydney Australia. We offer comfortable accommodation located minutes away from lively portuguese village of Petersham - 'Little Portugal' with an abundance of popular eateries & amenities.
- A spacious ground floor apartment and has two queen size bedrooms with double sofa bed in living room.
- One bedroom has a en-suite & polished floors with persian rug & 2nd bedroom is carpeted with builtin wardrobe & another separate bathroom with shower, WC & vanity.
- sleeps 2-6 guests.
- Large living/kitchen area is carpeted with separate tiled dining room & partly covered deck overlooking large native garden with outdoor setting for four.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full stove, microwave, toaster, electric jug, coffee makers & cooking utensils are supplied.
- Natural gas heater & ceiling fans in living/dining area.
- An impressive heritage turned blackwood staircase leads you to the top modern apartments. The whole house features high ceilings.
Buses at the front door to Balmain Wharf & Circular Quay (ferry terminal) taking about 20min & 30min respectively.
Local railway a few blocks away (Lewisham Station) Five guest bedrooms can be linked for larger groups or used as three separate apartments.
WiFi Internet Access:
Our Apartments have access to WiFi Internet access so you can stay connected on your Notebook Computer, Tablet or Smartphone!
Extra Beds for Extra Guests:
We can support extra guests. Many of our Holiday Apartments have sofa beds so larger families or extra guests are catered for. We can also link apartments
Check-in is 2pm and Check-out is 10am unless by prior arrangment.
Get to where you need to go:
Buses at the front door to Balmain Wharf & Circular Quay (ferry terminal) taking about 20min & 30min respectively. Local railway a few blocks away (Lewisham Station)
Great range of facilities:
All apartments come with Air-Conditioning, Digital TV, Fully equip kitchens with fridge/freezer, Library/Reading material, Tea Caddy including (tea, coffee, milk and sugar), we can even arrange toys for your little ones.
Family accommodation with cots and high chairs available upon request. The rear lane offers playground, BBQ & picnic area, gardens and ball games area.
Lilli Pilli dwellers from the back lovely outlook to the garden we felt is was a home away from home & my Chinese comrades had a swell time soaking up the atmosphere & with family around the corner a perfect location for us & there was ample space & great beds we all had a wonderful time – Thanks for having us & God Bless you. Jack, Felix, Lisa, Willy, Kelly & Sissy - Lanzhou China
Very pleased to stay in Lilli Pilli at Gunyah House, lovely place, wonderful experience, so restful it has been a great into into Sydney especially loved the dining room with natural morning light overlooking the charming native garden & we really appreciated the fully equiped kitchen everything you needed, looking forward to coming back soon." Susan & Malcolm Kerr & family. Vancouver BC Canada
Christmas/New year weekly minimum