Newly renovated charming Federation home comprising four tasefull designed & decorated Air Conditioned self contained apartments in Petersham Sydney Australia. We offer comfortable accommodation located minutes away from lively portuguese village of Petersham - 'Little Portugal' with an abundance of popular eateries & amenities.
- A one bedroom self contained air conditioned ground floor garden apartment, with Queen bed & double sofa-bed in living area- sleeps 1-4 guests.
- Polished floors & persian rugs, wardrobe in bedroom with iron & ironing board.
- Clock radio & lamps on side tables. Colour digital TV with remote & DVD player in living area.
- Separate bathroom – shower, W.C & vanity, fully equipped kitchen, covered verandah & large deck with outdoor setting for four.
- Natural gas heaters & ceiling fans in bedroom & living area.
- Wheelchair access available.
- An impressive heritage turned blackwood staircase leads you to the top modern apartments.
- The whole house features high ceilings.
Buses at the front door to Balmain Wharf & Circular Quay (ferry terminal) taking about 20min & 30min respectively.
Local railway a few blocks away (Lewisham Station) Five guest bedrooms can be linked for larger groups or used as three separate apartments.
WiFi Internet Access:
Our Apartments have access to WiFi Internet access so you can stay connected on your Notebook Computer, Tablet or Smartphone!
Extra Beds for Extra Guests:
We can support extra guests. Many of our Holiday Apartments have sofa beds so larger families or extra guests are catered for. We can also link apartments
Check-in is 2pm and Check-out is 10am unless by prior arrangment.
Get to where you need to go:
Buses at the front door to Balmain Wharf & Circular Quay (ferry terminal) taking about 20min & 30min respectively. Local railway a few blocks away (Lewisham Station)
Great range of facilities:
All apartments come with Air-Conditioning, Digital TV, Fully equip kitchens with fridge/freezer, Library/Reading material, Tea Caddy including (tea, coffee, milk and sugar), we can even arrange toys for your little ones.
Family accommodation with cots and high chairs available upon request. The rear lane offers playground, BBQ & picnic area, gardens and ball games area.
Many thanks for your warm welcome & making us feel special & the goodies you left in the fridge staying at Gunyah has been a wonderful experience, outstanding accommodation its been a perfect way to start our Aussie/NZ adventure, we look forward to coming back. The Alessandro family - 12, via Chiassarim – Rome Italy
A peaceful retreat from the hustle & bustle. We can't believe our luck in finding you from the other side of the world & many thanks for the wonderful warm welcome & for been so helpful Pamela we really enjoyed the flat so comfortable & handy & we loved the shops up at Petersham Village our son's enjoyed the Portuguese Chicken & lemon tarts I loved the Spanish Restaurant's It was a high light of our trip to Australia & we will recommend Gunyah House to our family & friends." Alum & Nadine Harper & family - Newport Wales UK