Self Contained One bedroom cabins.
Silver Beach Tourist Park (formerly the ‘Waters Edge Resort’) is a tropical Queensland style tourist park offering affordable accommodation with panoramic views of Botany Bay and Sydney. Situated only 30 minutes from the centre of Sydney, and 20 minutes to the airport, you’ll find this the perfect escape.
Silver Beach is where Captain Cook first set foot on the white sands of Botany Bay and gave birth to modern Australia, yet it still remains one of the last undiscovered beaches in the metropolitan area.
Surrounded by water, national parks, and picnic reserves there are many activities at your fingertips, including:
• Sailing and windsurfing,
• Surfing and water sports, Enclosed bay-water swimming and scuba diving,
• Fishing and boating (boat ramp - 100m. Secure boat parking available on request),
• Bird watching and bush walking (National Park - 500m),
• Horse riding,
• 4 wheel driving (Boat Harbour 4wd park),
• Picnicking (Bonna Point reserve - 100m), and
• The Cronulla Sharks Rugby League football club.
Site Features include:
• Safe parking via 15 Off Street parking spaces controlled via electronic boom gate,
• In ground swimming Pool,
• Fully furnished one bedroom cabins,
• Extra bedding if required, and
• Separate laundry room with coin operated facilities.
Short and long term stays available.