Is it time for a romantic getaway or fun with the family and friends? Escape the hectic city life and head for the bush!
You can now experience the beautiful Gymea House Retreat over a luxurious weekend or relaxing full week with your loved one or friends. This stunning eco-retreat sits high on the ridge overlooking Yengo National Park with magnificent views across the valley. The exclusive 100 acre property is a natural wonderland just an hour north of Sydney.
Gymea House Retreat is a lavish dwelling, unique in its architectural brilliance and fully self-contained with everything you could possibly desire. Think gourmet kitchen, alfresco BBQ, vast living and dining areas, gas fireplace and new private resort-style pool and spa. You can stay cool inside the chic space with air-con and state-of-the-art audio/visual entertaining system. Or opt for the gorgeous outdoors with a hit of tennis or a stroll along one of the many nature walks. Gymea House Retreat creates the perfect world for a weekend escape... it's private, peaceful and displays nature at it's best!
- Five bedrooms with bathrooms/ensuites
- Large gourmet kitchen and dining area
- Two living areas
- Gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans/air conditioning
- Visual/audio entertainment system
- Alfresco entertaining area with BBQ
- Large private outdoor pool and spa
- Access to tennis court and club house
- Sleeps up to 10 guests
Local attractions include:
- Norah Head Lighthouse at Norah Head and rock pool at the beach
- Golf at Kooindah Waters, Magenta Shores, Shelley Beach or Wyong Golf Clubs
- Adventure at TreeTops Adventure Park
- Cedar Park Lavender Farm
- Springfield Trails Horse Riding Facilities
- Horse riding lessons by appointment at Marena Stud
- Kids maze and games Cafe at Amazement
- Macadamia farm, nuts and cafe
- Movies at Greater Union Westfield
- Alison Homestead Museum: local history
- The Cheese Factory and Pizza restaurant
- The Observatory: see the stars at the top of the mountain
- Mangrove Dam: the Central Coast's water supply
- Drive to Wollombi - the home of Dr. Jurd's Jungle Juice!
- The Entrance: Pelican feeding daily!
- Central Coast's beautiful beaches, Forrester's, Shelley Beach, Soldiers and Terrigal about 30 mins away.
- Fresh fish and chips at Budgewoi- many places to go and sit by the water.
- The Hunter Valley is just 45-50 minutes away, see the historic Morpeth or the wineries.