Standard Tenancy Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Not to keep any animals or birds in a designated non-pet-friendly property and to advise the type/number of animals intended to stay at the specified pet-friendly property.
- Not to smoke inside the house.
- That the number of occupants MUST NOT exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises or of beds stated in the description of the property.
- That the premises MUST be treated respectfully and left in clean good condition.
- That the kitchen is to be left clean and tidy with the dishwasher contents emptied and oven/grill clean.
- Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises, and return them to their usual position.
- That the leasee is responsible for all guests and shall not be guilty of miss-conduct and/or nuisance, and that the noise pollution curfews are adhered too.
- Not to use beds and pillows without linen. That guests use linen (pillow cases, top and bottom sheets) on ALL BEDS and pillows used.
- Not to leave rubbish and litter in the house or around the premises. That rubbish be placed INSIDE garbage bins on departure.
- That the leasee must advise management of any breakages and faulty items or issues.
- That the spa jets are covered with water when in operation and be used appropriately.
- That if any extra cleaning is required over the usual time cleaning takes due to the property being left in an unfit manner, then this cost will be deducted from the bond/credit card/deposit left and repair or replacement of any articles of furniture and effects or fittings that may become damaged or lost will also be deducted.
- If using a wood fire, you will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure that the fire is made safe when leaving and not allow burning embers to damage any part of the property and it's contents.
- No candles are to be lit on the property, with the exception of birthday cake candles.
- That ALL windows and doors must be locked on exiting the property, and the key returned as per instructions.
- That all lights, central heating, heaters, gas fire, air conditioning and televisions must be turned OFF on departure.
- Any description of the premises is given in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for the expectations of the guest.
- No responsibility is taken for goods left on the premises. Collection and return of items will incur a fee of $40 handling fee + postage.
- The owner or owner's agent reserves the right to terminate or refuse entry if these conditions are not met.
- Any injury and/or injuries sustained at the property booked are of no responsibility to the owner of the property or the booking agent. Guests enter and occupy premises at their own risk and responsibility.
- A $50 BBQ cleaning fee will be charged for BBQs that have been used by you and are left dirty.
- A $50 Oven cleaning fee will be charged for Ovens and Grills that have been used by you and are left dirty.
- By the act of making a booking with us and paying the rent, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms above.
HEAVY FINES ARE APPLIED IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ADHERED TO.
- Each holiday property has a stipulated maximum number of guests. It is against Health Department Regulations for more people to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them.
- No tents, caravans, mattresses or extra guests over the stated maximum will be tolerated. A breach of this condition will result in direction for the immediate vacation of the premises and no refund will apply.
- Excessive noise, inappropriate behaviour that is threatening to neighbours or ill-treatment of premises will not be tolerated. Guests can be issued with a warning, a $1500 fine or asked to leave the property. (In accordance with local council regulations if police are called to the property) No monies will be refunded to the guest.
- No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
Bookings are taken in good faith on behalf of the property owner. At times situations arise of which Accommodated have no control. We cannot be held responsible for cancellation or changes made by the owner. Accommodated reserve the right to move visitors to alternate accommodation of a similar standard at their discretion or on the direct instruction of the property owner. Guests will be notified of any such changes.
The description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith and no responsibility for misrepresentation can be accepted. While Accommodated will make every effort to ensure that the property is maintained to the high standard as required by commercial holiday rentals, the final responsibility rests with the lawful owner of the premises. This responsibility includes but is not restricted to, the supply of all services.
Guests staying with Accommodated take full responsibility for any damage and/or breakages incurred during their stay. Accommodated takes no responsibility for any lost or stolen items from accommodation or vehicles and suggests that Guests securely lock their accommodation and/or motor vehicle when unoccupied. No refunds will be issued.
Pre-approval bonds for Guests are voided after departure, provided the keys and/or hired items and the property are returned in the same condition they were received.
1. Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 9 am.
2. All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excessive noise, or interfere with the peace of neighbouring properties.
3. Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in immediate termination of the booking and loss of the unused balance of accommodation.
4. That the lessee is responsible for all other paid guests and shall not be guilty of misconduct and/or nuisance, and that any and all noise regulations and limits are adhered too.
5. That the number of occupants MUST NOT exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises at any time.
6. Not to keep any animals or birds in a designated non-pet-friendly property and to advise us of the type and number of animals you intend to have stay at the specified pet-friendly property prior to booking.
7. It is the guests' responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period.
8. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
9. DO NOT SMOKE INSIDE THE PROPERTY.
10. Departing guests must leave the property clean and tidy. This includes washing, drying and putting away ALL dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller and microwave, cleaning of the BBQ, turning off all the lights and cooling/heating appliances. If the dishes are not washed, dried and put away, the dishwasher not emptied and/or the BBQ has not been cleaned (if a BBQ is provided) an automatic bond deduction applies of $45 per job to be completed.
11. A $50 Oven cleaning fee will be charged for Ovens and Grills that have been used by you and are left dirty.
12. Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises, and return them to their usual position before departure.
13. Not to use beds and pillows without linen. That guests use linen (pillowcases, top and bottom sheets) on ALL BEDS and pillows used.
14. Not to leave rubbish and litter in the house or around the premises. That rubbish is placed INSIDE garbage bins on departure.
15. That the lessee must advise management of any breakages and faulty items or issues prior to departure.
16. That spa jets are covered with water when in operation and be used appropriately. (Only for properties with spa baths).
17. That if any extra cleaning is required over the usual time cleaning takes due to the property being left in an unfit manner, then this cost will be deducted from the bond/credit card/deposit left and repair or replacement of any articles of furniture and effects or fittings that may become damaged or lost will also be deducted. The hourly cleaning rate is $45 for extra cleaning that is required, plus a $40 admin fee will be deducted.
18. If using a wood fire, you will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure that the fire is made safe when leaving and not allow burning embers to damage any part of the property and its contents.
19. No candles are to be lit at the property, with the exception of birthday cake candles.
20. That ALL windows and doors must be locked on exiting the property, and the key returned as per instructions.
21. That all lights, central heating, heaters, gas fire, air conditioning and televisions must be turned OFF before departure.
22. The property is furnished to the owners' taste and style and Accommodated accepts no responsibility for any unmet expectations of the guest in respect of any design, quality or other aspects of the property.
23. Left items – if requested we will endeavour to recover and return items inadvertently left in a holiday property, but we take no responsibility for the recovery or return of these items. Postage and the cost of sending a staff member to search for the item are at the guests' expense. Postal return of items left behind will incur a $45 handling fee + postage, payable prior to mailing. Any items not claimed within 30 days of departure with be donated to the local opportunity shop.
24. The guest agrees to let, use and occupy the property and its contents at his or her own risk and hereby releases to the maximum extent permitted by law the Agent (Accommodated) and the owner of the property from any injury, liability, debt, loss, cost, delay, expense, however arising in the connection with the letting, use and occupancy of the property including by breach of contract, duty or statue. Further, the Guest shall indemnify the agent (Accommodated) and the owner of the property against any claims made by any other
person or entity in relation to the use and occupancy of the property.
25. The property is let for holiday accommodation purposes only and is not to be used for any other purpose including but not limited to commercial purposes, receptions or parties.
26. To accept full responsibility for any breakages, loss or damage caused to the property and/or its contents directly or indirectly caused by the lessee, or by another guest during the tenancy and agrees to authorise Accommodated to pay for any such breakages, loss, damage and all forms of cleaning (including but not limited to rubbish removal) of the property by deduction of the applicable amount from the Security Bond. Where the Security Bond is not sufficient to cover the cost of the payment required, the guest agrees to pay the balance of the payment within seven days of being notified in writing of the payment required by Accommodated. After costs, if there's any remaining Bond money, it will be refunded to the lessee.
27. The owner or owner's agent reserves the right to terminate the agreement if these conditions are not met.
28. By the act of making a booking with us and paying the rental fees, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms as specified above.
HEAVY FINES AND EVICTION CAN OCCUR IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ADHERED TO.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
1. Arrival time is from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival and check-out is strictly 10:00 am on the day of departure (unless a prior arrangement has been made with Accommodated).
2. A late departure fee of 50% of the Security Bond will apply to guests who do not vacate by the booked departure time and/or delay our cleaners.
3. Only one set of keys will be provided to the guest and kept inside the Key Safe Box, located at the property.
4. Lost keys will incur a replacement fee of $60.
FAULTS OR PROBLEMS
1. Guests must inform us immediately of any damage or breakages of the property and its contents, via text or email: email@example.com
2. Guests must inform us immediately upon arrival if the property is not clean, otherwise, they are deemed to have accepted the property in the condition of arrival. If a property is reported as dirty, Accommodated reserves the right to inspect and have the property cleaned as soon as possible.
3. All holiday properties under Accommodated management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Accommodated to compensate or discount.
4. Accommodated will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agent’s best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
5. Should a tradesperson be sent out to a property, at a guests' request, to carry out a repair/inspection that was unnecessary, the cost for the callout will be at the guests' expense and debited from the Security Bond.
6. Accommodated reserves the right to inspect the property at any time, without notice, if there is any belief that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.