Stylish, luxury, contemporary, new cottage in the heart of the blue mountains. Magnificent views of Katoomba & the cliffs, great southside location close to Cliff Drive. The ultimate blue mountains homestay experience.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
- Huge sunny rear deck, BBQ, outdoor tables/chairs and views. On sunny mornings the deck is pleasant even in mid winter ideal for Breakfast outside.
- Modern fully appointed cesarstone kitchen with Omega gas cook top, oven and stainless steel dishwasher etc
- Drive in garage
- Billiard Table
- Table Tennis
- 42 inch HD Flat screen tv with digital reception and surround sound home entertainment system
- Central gas heating
- Linen included (body & foot towels, sheets, pillows, electric blankets, doona/duvet, blankets), 2 queen beds, 1 bunk bed, (sleeps 6 in total)
- Beautiful, quiet, peaceful location
Ironstone is perfectly located so you can:
- Have a BBQ outside with a marvellous view
- browse the galleries of Katoomba
- take a ride on the famous scenic railway or cableway (2 minute drive)
- prepare a candle lit romantic dinner in the fully appointed modern cesarstone kitchen
- enjoy some great live music at the Clarendon Hotel Katoomba
- shop for antiques or gifts at Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath or Wentworth falls.
- take a mountain bike ride on the Glen raphael drive -(only 5 mins ride from ironstone)
- take a hike into the world heritage area just down the road(maps and suggestions are provided at the house)
- grab a cappuccino from the cofee machine, beer or wine & put the feet up while enjoying the sun and views on the back deck
- test you patience & play a round of golf at the challenging Katoomba Golf Course (50m away from ironstone)
- spot the birds from the back deck or if you have sharp eyes look for swamp wallabies in the adjacent bush at dawn or dusk
- grab your climbing or canyoning gear and hit the clifftops
- on rainy days visit the great new Edge cinema complex for a film or stay at home and enjoy the selection of music, films, games and books at Ironstone.
10 per cent additional public holiday surcharge
Note: Under no circumstances is the property available for parties. Although the house is professionally cleaned it is expected that guests leave the property as they found it. Damages to the property will be charged to the guest- the property is inspected after every visit. No smoking is allowed in the house and no pets.