The Main Lodge Kangaroo Valley
Farm stays in Kangaroo Valley
If you are looking for Kangaroo Valley cabins, our lodges are the perfect answer.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Kangaroo Valley Accommodation:
Why just come for the horse ride? Stay a little longer and enjoy spectacular Kangaroo Valley views. If you are looking for some great accommodation cabins we have self-contained lodges available.
The accommodation lodges are in close proximity to one another, please be mindful of other guests when making noise especially in the evenings, guests have booked to have a peaceful stay
The Main Lodge
Quaint loft-style accommodation in the main lodge constructed of recycled timber and granite with a log fire. This Kangaroo Valley accommodation option is perfect for families and larger groups. To maximum of 8 people.
- 2 Double Beds in separate bedrooms+ 4 Single bunks (open plan, no separate bedrooms).
- (Blankets, quilt, pillow, linen and towels provided).
- Contains 2 Showers, 2 Toilets, Change Room, Vanity Room and seating area around a log fire.
- Dining area is fully equipped with: microwave, stove, all crockery/cutlery, cooking utensils, saucepans, serving dishes, salad bowels, chopping board, toaster and fridge, with a fully equipped barbeque area right outside.
- Campfire is just outside.
Cost: Night $220 for 2 people per night, plus $60 extra per person per night if more than 2 people(holiday periods minimum 2 night stay)