Yarrawonga Cottages are located on 25 acres just 20 minutes north west of Mudgee, on a sealed access road in a quiet valley overlooking the Munghorn Gap Nature Reserve. A three hour drive from the outskirts of Sydney via Lithgow and Mudgee, or approx 4 hours from Newcastle via Sandy Hollow and Bylong/Wollar.
Each of the four cottages are fully self-contained and well equipped with all you will need to enjoy a quiet weekend, romantic getaway or short holiday. The cottages feature reverse cycle air conditioning, electric blankets, BBQ, CD/DVD player, cooking facilities, fridge, iron and ironing board, kitchen, fully serviced with linen and towels supplied, microwave, no smoking, parking, patio, pets welcome outdoors, tea/coffee making facilities, WiFi Internet for a fee, television with videos/DVDs supplied (one Cottage has satellite TV, others by Q4 2013), and a selection of books and games. All cottages are on tank water.
You will need to bring your food and drink requirements. The nearest shopping is Mudgee township. The nearby Old Cooyal Hotel offers an excellent menu for lunch and dinner.
Within a 15 minute drive of Yarrawonga are many of Mudgees famous vineyards, as well as wilderness and walking trails.
- I've never been in such a peaceful place - just what I needed after the week I'd had Cherrie, Sydney
- Loved the cabins - had everything - very comfy Tutty, Newcastle
- The walking trails were lots of fun. scenery perfect! George, Newcastle
- The kids loved the big property. Great Christmas for us all Jackie, Sydney
- The property is beautiful and so relaxing - cabins were very warm - perfect accommodation all round. Jeff, Sydney
All cottages have a spacious double bedrooms and a cosy loft with 2 single beds. Four can sleep comfortably and linen is provided. There is also a self-contained kitchen, modern bathroom, beautiful lounge/dining room and vast varandah.