Overlooking beautiful Hardys Bay this recently renovated holiday house is perfect for relaxing with friends or family. Surrounded by a natural bush setting you can explore the nearby caves and bushwalks or just relax on deck taking in the bay views. You will love the relaxed ambiance created by the properties surrounds, landscaped gardens, massive deck, quiet tea scapes and sun drenched living spaces. Perfect for couples, families, extended families or even two families traveling together.
Relaxing on the deck you feel as though you have become immersed into a landscape. Surrounded by caves and native bushland of the National Park, there are acres to explore. Protected from the wind yet capturing the winter sun it is the ideal holiday destination all year long. The village of Hardys Bay and the waterfront reserve is an easy walk. Killcare Beach is a short 5 minute drive or walk through the Bouddi National Park to any one of the 7 isolated beaches.
Features of this beautifully renovated holiday house include;
- NE aspect with an abundance of natural light
- 2 Bedrooms plus self contained flat downstairs with separate access.
- Master with 1 Queen and built in robes
- 2nd bedroom with 2 King Single beds (can be joined to create another Queen). There is also the provision of a Porta Cot.
- Downstairs has a king bed with a set of bunk beds,
- A 2nd bathroom and a washer and dryer
- All bed and bath linen provided
- Generous deck with outdoor dining, Webber BBQ, ceiling fan and amazing bay views
- Fully equipped kitchen with Miele dishwasher and Bosch induction cooktop
- Large flat screen TV with Apple TV
- Open plan living with 6 seater couch
- Warm timber flooring throughout
- New bathroom with rain-head shower and separate bath
- Landscaped gardens with sunny lawn areas for sporting activity or quiet contemplation
- Kids play equipment
- Private rear courtyard
- Off street parking for 2 cars