DORAKA Lake House is a cosy three bedroom house that sleeps six people comfortably. An absolute waterfront with private access, the house is situated on the beautiful Budgewoi Lake with spectacular views, and only around 90 minutes’ drive from Sydney.
A Hamptons inspired, it offers open plan dining and living areas with modern style kitchen. The bathroom has a full size bath with shower and shower over the bath, plus a laundry and a separate toilet. Driveway and Off-street parking is available for your boat and vehicle.
Beautifully decorated, well equipped, peaceful, full of natural light, views from all main rooms.
An open deck, large covered entertainment area and a balcony on upper level of the home provides the best water views and private and relaxing time in sun or shade.
Budgewoi Lake offers boating, fishing, sailing and windsurfing. A short drive to some of the most pristine beaches the Central Coast has to offer. Restaurants, clubs, takeaway and shops are all in walking distance.
The DORAKA Lake House is the perfect destination for a relaxed family time away from the busy city life. In addition to our love for kayaking, beach, boating, fishing, and exploring the beautiful Central Coast, the house features includes:
• High speed NBN internet access Wi-Fi
• Kayaks, three single adults and on child with paddles and Life Jackets - provided for free
• Split system air conditioning to living area, Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Lime washed floorboards throughout
• Loft style bedroom with private balcony
• Plantation shutters to all windows
• Stacking doors opening onto large entertaining deck
• Stunning kitchen with granite benchtops & Bosch appliances
• LED lighting throughout
• Marble bathroom with separate shower bath & toilet
• All linen and towels included