The Ridge Gloucester is a unique holiday destination, perched on 100 acres with panoramic views of the Barrington and Gloucester River valleys.
Offering luxury eco friendly accommodation with 5 bedrooms for two to ten adults, The Ridge provides the ultimate getaway for a private romantic escape or a holiday with family and friends.
From the moment you enter this rural escape and start making your way up the hill, you will begin to feel your stress levels melt away. You and your guests will enjoy the entire property in absolute privacy.
Designed by award winning Sydney architect, Gareth Cole,
The Ridge combines state-of-the-art sustainable design with absolute luxury
- A superb gourmet kitchen comprising of a large stainless steel island bench housing a gas cook top and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining area opening onto a large deck through bi-fold doors
- Large deck with outdoor furniture and a stainless steel gas BBQ
- Five elegantly styled bedrooms with sleeping for up to 10 guests
- Three beautifully appointed bathrooms including a large deep bath in the main bedroom
- Separate TV/family room with a flat screen TV/DVD
- Outdoor fire-pit with rustic seating
- Magestic views of the Barrington and Gloucester valleys
- Complete privacy-entire property to yourselves (100 acres)
- Eco friendly - entire house is off the grid
- Rain water tanks service the entire house
Within minutes from the house you will have access to:
- A spectacular private walk to the top of the Bucketts range
- A game of golf on Gloucester's Country Club scenic golf course with glorious views to the nearby Bucketts Range
- Gloucester's new state-of-the-art hydrotherapy pool heated to 34 degrees
- Kayaking on the Barrington River
- Guided tours of the district, including the famous world heritage listed Barrington Tops
- Winery visits
- Horse riding
- Swimming in the nearby river
- Or take a 1 hour drive to many beautiful beaches
The Ridge - a place to unwind and rediscover what life's about!