Holiday house in Gloucester
Perched high against Gloucester’s iconic “Bucketts”, breathtaking views from every room define this contemporary architect designed luxury rural escape. The Ridge is superbly appointed and is perfect for family get-togethers or fun escapes with friends.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
The Ridge Gloucester is a unique holiday destination, perched on 100 acres with panoramic views of the Barrington and Gloucester River valleys.
Located just outside the town of Gloucester, The Ridge is your base to explore The World Heritage wilderness of the Barrington Tops National Park and the region's renowned outdoor adventure activities.
The Ridge combines state-of-the-art sustainable design, off grid solar power and absolute luxury. It is the ultimate eco-friendly rural getaway to share with family and friends.
- A superb gourmet kitchen comprising of a large stainless steel island bench housing a gas cook top and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining area opening onto a large deck through bi-fold doors
- Large deck with outdoor furniture and a stainless steel gas BBQ
- Five elegantly styled bedrooms with sleeping for up to 10 guests, plus double sofa bed
- Three beautifully appointed bathrooms including a large deep bath in the main bedroom
- Separate TV/family room with a flat screen TV/DVD
- Outdoor fire-pit with rustic seating
- Magestic views of the Barrington and Gloucester valleys
- Complete privacy-entire property to yourselves (100 acres)
- Eco friendly - entire house is off the grid
- Rain water tanks service the entire house
Within minutes from the house you will have access to:
- A spectacular private walk to the top of the Bucketts range
- A game of golf on Gloucester's Country Club scenic golf course with glorious views to the nearby Bucketts Range
- Gloucester's new state-of-the-art hydrotherapy pool heated to 34 degrees
- Kayaking on the Barrington River
- Guided tours of the district, including the famous world heritage listed Barrington Tops
- Winery visits
- Horse riding
- Swimming in the nearby river
- Or take a 1 hour drive to many beautiful beaches
The Ridge - a place to unwind and rediscover what life's about!