The Cottonwood Cottage
Cottonwood Cottage offers guests the chance to unwind at their own pace amid breathtaking surroundings. Cottonwood Cottage is set on 61 private acres below The Dorrigo World Heritage National Park, set within the beautiful Gleniffer Valley just ten minutes north of Bellingen. With 400 metres of Never Never River frontage, you are about to experience a new level of silence, peace and nature. You will discover the exquisite quiet, abundant birdlife and feel at one with nature. Immerse yourself in gorgeous sunsets and wake to birdsong and their entertaining parade on beautiful misty mornings.
The Cottage is an airy hamptons style barn, with a rustic gentility, exquisite attention to detail as well as an abundance of thoughtful and welcoming touches. If you’re looking to experience Australian life in one of the most unique positions in the area, then this is where you’ll find it.
Outside, a private courtyard, with mature trees, established gardens and outdoor shower. Inside, an all-white light filled space, with wonderful tiled and marble bench tops, heated floors, wood fired heater, reverse cycle air conditioning, hidden flat screen TV, extensive movie and book library and Bose sound system. Boasting magnificent panoramic mountain views, fine furniture and luxurious textiles.
A fresh alternative to a hotel for a short stay, live like a local without compromising on luxury and comfort. Make yourself at home, relax and appreciate this special place.
It is our pleasure to share it with you.
your cottage contains:
- one studio room, sleeps two
- a supremely comfortable king bed
- egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- kitchen with double gas hotplate and underbench refrigerator
- nespresso pod coffee machine
- cutlery, crockery, cookware
- weber bbq
- flatscreen TV, apple TV with extensive movie library
- ipod dock and music library
- dressing room
- iron and hairdryer
- ensuite bathroom
- underfloor heating
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- danish wood burning fireplace
- ceiling fan
cottonwood is stocked with:
- full breakfast provisions including organic muesli, farm fresh eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, crusty bread and conserves, yoghurt, nespresso coffee and a selection of teas
- 1 bottle of red or white wine
- olive oil and condiments
- fruit, crackers, cheese & olives
- luxe toiletries
- minimum two nights - $300 per night
- seven night stay - $1800
- extended stay rates - by negotiation
a deposit of one night required when booking
full payment required one week prior. We accept visa, mastercard and direct deposit.
Cottonwood Cottage is not suitable for children or pets.
check in - 2pm
check out - 10am
when we don't have another booking on the day of your departure, we are happy to offer you a late check-out to 11am.