Cottage in Gerroa
18 hole Gerringong Golf Course at your front door. Two bedroom self-contained cottage. Newly opened, modern oasis set amongst a stunning country backdrop.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Newly built 2 bedroom cottage conveniently located directly opposite Gerringong Golf Course. Private, country setting backing onto farmland and mountain escarpment. Panoramic views from every room. Watch the whales breaching from your bedroom window or take in a majestic sunset from the back deck. Walk to secluded beach or drive to one of the local surf beaches. Easy stroll into town.
Enjoy the wide open space and the serenity of country living. 100 meters to Gerringong Golf Course 1 kilometer from safe and expansive Seven Mile Beach. 2 Kilometers from local surer favorite Werri Beach Golf, fish, surf, shop, explore - you can do it all from conveniently located On Par.
Accommodation On Par has been thoughtfully designed to accommodate 4 adults in 2 bedrooms with Queen-sized luxurious Dream Beds. Each Bedroom (one ocean view, one mountain view) offers built-in wardrobes. All linen and towels supplied. A pull-out sofa is available in the lounge for added flexibility. The modern kitchen is well-appointed allowing guests an opportunity to cook up their days catch. Local clubs and restaurants are also handy and many provide shuttle service to your door. Lounge area contains TV/DVD, iPod stereo, and record player for your entertainment. Washing machine available for your convenience.
Things to do
- Play golf at the beautiful Gerringong Golf Course with spectacular ocean views
- Go surfing, fishing, windsurfing, and snorkelling
- Visit local vineyards and wine cellar doors
- Explore or browse the shops in historic Berry, Gerringong, and Kangaroo Valley
- Many award winning restaurants and cafes
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Walk the coastal track from Gerringong to Kiama
- Explore the scenic South Coast: Jervis Bay or Marine Park (45-minute drive)
- Explore Minnamurra Falls National Park -
- Travel to the Fitzroy Falls, Southern Highlands or Bowral regions
- Relax, unwind, and watch the sun (and moon) rise out of the ocean and slip behind stunning mountain landscape