Luxurious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offering height of contemporary elegance and style. The versatile multi living layout is ideal for couples or 1 to 2 families, as the elegant bedrooms are all a similar size.
Oceanzedge occupies an enviable northerly position with only green grass, that spills down to the waters edge, between you and the ocean. The constant rumbling of the waves melts away stress and lulls you to sleep on the plush beds come evening. The remarkable uninterrupted 180 views of blue water and rolling green farmland will truly take your breath away. Waves crashing over Black Head and surfers create focal points of interest, whilst relaxing in the comfort of the living room.
However spotting dolphins and migrating whales (June-July and Sept-Nov) will make you leap out of your chair. Purposely designed for holiday accommodation and finished by an accomplished interior designer, Oceanzedge has high end luxurious furniture and fittings.
Refurbished in Sept 2013. It has been profiled in House & Garden magazine, recommended by Vogue Entertaining & Travel magazine and highlighted in Good Weekends 52 Weekends Away. Oceanzedge is maintained to a very high standard and constantly updated by the owners, who have over 8 years experience running short term rental properties.
We have many repeat guests. Gerroa is a peaceful, picturesque village to base yourself whilst you explore the numerous activities on offer in the area in either summer or winter. The South Coast has developed a reputation as a high end food area boasting paddock to plate dining. Only 2 hours from Sydney Oceanzedge offers an easily accessible, indulgent break. The effect of salt air, crashing waves and panoramic views will ensure a rejuvenating escape.
- Upstairs bedroom with queen bed, panoramic view and ensuite
- Upstairs bedroom with king (or two king singles), ensuite with full bath
- Downstairs bedroom with king bed, panoramic view and shared bathroom
- Downstairs bedroom with king (or two king singles) with shared bathroom
- Pillow top mattresses, plush linen, bedding and towels provided
- Fans and heaters in each bedroom
- Open plan upstairs living area with gas fireplace
- Separate downstairs living area
- 2 large flat screen TVs, DVD collection
- Free wifi
- Bose & Sonos docking stations for smart phones
- Stereo with CDs
- Board games, books, magazines
- Chef's gourmet kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, numerous appliances
- Nespresso coffee machine (10 pods provided)
- Extensive range of high quality cookware, crockery, serving platters, glassware
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Cot, highchair, booster seat on request
- Laundry: top loading washer, dryer, Iron, ironing board
- Double lockup garage
- Several outdoor seating options on 2 extensive decks
- Large private landscaped garden ideal for backyard cricket or boules
- Large Webber bbq on lower deck