Bullaburra Ocean Front Farm is a working farm commanding the headland in Gerroa . As you travel across the farm there are north views towards Walkers Beach and the golf course. Looking south is Seven Mile Beach and Mt Coolangatta. To the west you have the escarpment and Tabletop Mountain. Walk from the farmhouses to the middle gate and you have a view of Shelley Beach and rock platform at the high water boundary of the farm. Panoramic stunning views so you need time on the property to enjoy. A new rain forest walk has been created so you can enjoy the tranquility of this special heritage area.
The farmstead complex has two farm houses with extensive lawns and patios. Each house is private and spacious. A tranquil setting with no other houses in view.
From your living areas, your temperature controlled swim spa and two of your three bedrooms you have views of the littoral rain forest, Blackhead and the ocean. In addition, at the front of your house, you have a tranquil courtyard that can be a haven for a quiet read. At the top of the farm houses there is an extensive grassed area for you as Bullaburra guests. Families/friends can play boules, toss a ball, fly a kite, have a game of cricket or just relax and take in the spectacular view and summer sunsets across Seven Mile Beach with the back drop of rolling hills and escarpment toward Berry and Mount Coolangatta.
Bookings are available for weekends and midweek throughout the year and whole weeks during summer school holidays. Suits three couples, six adults, or two small families with four adults and two children or three adults and three children.
Seven Mile Beach is just two minutes down the hill or fifteen to twenty minutes walk. Gerringong for supplies and eateries is just three to four minutes, golf only two minutes and wineries just three to ten minutes. There are a number of quality restaurants three to fifteen minutes away.
The uniqueness of Bullaburra is its spaciousness and ambiance. Therefore we do not have functions, bucks' or hens' parties or end of yr 12 groups.
The house and patios are non smoking.
Please make bookings 7-10 days in advance.
- Weekend Stay is from 4pm Friday till 4pm Sunday. Entry Monday is from 3pm or 4 pm and departure 10.am on Thursday or Friday .
- Mid week stay there is a minimum of three nights. ie Monday to Thursday or Friday.
- Xmas 2016 and January 2017 bookings are Saturday to Saturday.
- King bedroom with en suite and view of garden, rainforest and ocean
- Twin share or made into king with adjoining bathroom and view as above
- Twin share or king or twin plus one trundle for child only with shared bathroom and extra TV and DVD
* Architect designed modern 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home with very comfortable bedding and linen provided.
* A spacious living area with cathedral ceilings, a big screen TV, Bose sound system and Wi-Fi reliable connection.
* Three quarter sized Pool table in living area.
* Three double lounges can be configured for viewing the scenery, watching the big screen or in a huddle around the log fire for a good chat with friends/ family on a cold winter's night.
* Modern fully equipped kitchen with Bosch gas cook top, oven, microwave and dishwasher, coffee machine, sandwich maker, food processor. If you are having a cook out just check with Mary to see that all your needs are supplied.
* Slow combustion log fireplace in the living area and electric heaters in the bedrooms. All beds with electric blankets.
* Ceiling fans in living area and portable fans in bedrooms.
* The house has been designed to capture the sea breezes and hear the crash of the waves on the rock platform and the song of the birds in the rain forest
* Private courtyard, extensive grass play area and viewing seat where you can take in summer sunsets over Seven Mile Beach and Mount Coolangatta.
* A Sapphire Swimspa temperature controlled (29-30 degrees), has been installed Sept 2016 ). Sit in spa one end and swim against jets the other end. Kids and adults love it. (open October long weekend to end of autumn school hols)
* Table tennis (in garage), string tennis, boules, board games, CDs or bring your own selection of ipod music to connect to sound system, selection of DVD's available , library of books
* Private living area with a great flow from indoor living to outdoor by the swim spa, outdoor setting and barbecue -all with great views of ocean, littoral rain forest and coastline. Magic by day! romantic by evening!
* Cot, high chair, preschool table and chairs and pre-school pre-loved toys can be placed in house.
What to do in the area.
* Relax and enjoy the swim spa from October long weekend to end of autumn school hols. Child proof fence. Garden swing for sunsets and views.
* Stroll across the farm to the rock platform (10 minutes) and explore the swimming holes at the front of our property extends to high water mark.
* Explore the heritage littoral rain forest with newly constructed path with childrens' swings
* Walk Seven Mile Beach -just 2 minutes by car-15-20 minutes walk down the hill
* Surf or board ride the waves or paddle in Crooked River-just 2 minutes by car
* South on Albany Restaurant (one hat) just 15 min away in Berry.
* Explore the nearby surfing beaches of Seven Mile and Werri, ocean pools, villages of Gerringong Kiama Jamberoo and Berry.
* Kiama Harbour is both very historic and picturesque with it's own sea harbour and fresh seafood outlet.
* Gerringong 18 hole golf course is one farm away from the house.
* Visit Kangaroo Valley (35 minutes) or canoe the local river.
* Explore Jamberoo Family Fun Park (25 minutes).
* A more detailed explanation of adventures in the district has been compiled for you to browse on arrival.