“FINGAL REST” holiday beach house
ABN 88 715 934 224
4 Marine Parade, Fingal Head NSW
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
Deposit of one-third of the total tariff is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the guest's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 14 days prior to occupancy (2 months prior for peak Christmas period). If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The bond will be refunded within 10 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, extra garbage collection or excess cleaning requirements, marks on ceiling in bunk room, texta, pen or pencil marks on furniture, walls or floors, excessive soiling or marks on lounges, carpet or mats, extra guests beyond those declared, locksmith charges, etc. These points are covered in more detail below.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
1. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email with the owner. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
2. Garbage Collection - Please put garbage bins out on Thursday afternoon for collection early Friday morning, however garbage must fit inside the bins. There are two services at the house for your convenience. The red garbage bin is for general garbage and the yellow garbage bin is for recyclable items only. If the yellow bin is contaminated with regular garbage there will be a $50.00 fee as the recycle collectors will not take it. Any excess garbage over and above what will fit inside the rubbish bin must be removed from the property prior to check out. If not, the Tweed Shire Council will be called on your behalf for an extra collection and the amount charged by them will be deducted from your bond.
Note: The garbage truck will not pick up any garbage left outside the bin.
3. Excess Cleaning Charges: 4 hours is allowed for cleaning in your tariff for cleaning. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival and any time spent by the cleaner over 4 hours will be deducted from your bond.
4. Pets - No pets of any kind are permitted at “Fingal Rest”. Failure to comply will result in extra costs at your expense or eviction.
5. Usage - the premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and for the period stated on your booking confirmation. NO weddings, parties or large gatherings are allowed as has been advised in your dealing with the owner. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds provided for. Failure to comply may result in extra costs at your expense and eviction
6. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in loss of the full bond and/or additional payments. If a Security Company is called to investigate complaints of excessive noise or anti-social behaviour a charge of up to $200.00 for their call out will be deducted from your bond.
7. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
8. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00am, by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. If there is any change to this it will be discussed and agreed to prior to your arrival. Failure to comply with this will result in deduction of bond for time spent for the cleaner waiting for you to finish vacating.
9. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
10. Linen is to be supplied by you as the guest
11. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the guest's personal property.
12. Moving the BBQ from its position, moving bins to a higher point and not replacing them in the original position or moving furniture around (whether inside or outside) and not putting it back in its place will result in the owner having to employ someone to come in and put items back to their original position. The fee for this will be directly taken from your bond.
You are agreeing and accepting these terms and conditions when you make confirmation and payment for this booking.
Any breach of the above holiday letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner to refuse the key, amend the rent, or immediately terminate the letting.