Noise/Functions/parties - Excessive noise and functions are not permitted as they can cause disruption to neighbours.
· A security company may be called to investigate complaints of excessive noise or anti-social behaviour incurring up to $200 charge for call out, which is taken from the security deposit.
· If there is a 2nd security call out during your stay you will be evicted from the premises by security with loss of rent and bond.
Number of Persons and Linen
· Property is for House Guests only. No outside guests allowed on premises without pre-arrangement from Management.
· The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your confirmation. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and will incur an additional fee.
Arrival and Departure
· Check-in is available from 2 pm on arrival, and check-out time is by 10 am We will do all possible to accommodate requests for extended times, subject to availability charges of $70/hour apply.
Keys will be available at the property upon arrival. Please read instructions in the final confirmation email regarding key collection
and /or security codes.
· A deposit of 50% of total rent is required at time of booking. Deposits and final payments can be paid by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only with 1.5% surcharge) or bank transfer.
· A security bond of $1500.00 is due prior to check in and is processed via credit card only. We will pre-authorise the bond amount on your nominated card either on, or just prior to, your day of check in. The funds are held for a period of 7-10 working days then are automatically released as long as there are no issues during your stay.
· Final payment must be paid 30 days prior to your arrival
Bali in Byron has a no refund policy.
- Bookings require 30 days written notice of any cancellation. If notice is not provided within this time, the full price of the accommodation will be charged to the client. Management will endeavour to resell the original booking and provide the client with an alternative date. All the monies paid for the original booking will be applied to the new booking. In the event that we are unable to resell the original booking date, the full price of that original booking is payable by the client.
- An administration fee of $165.00 will be charged for any cancellation regardless of whether a new booking date is secured.
· The owner(s) of this property do not condone: unsafe, irresponsible or illegal actions/behaviour etc, on or off the premises, during a stay or at any other time.
· The owner(s) take no responsibility for any actions, incidents, loss, damage or injury sustained while within or outside the premises &/or grounds, during a stay or at any other time. A condition of entry, staying, use of facilities etc, at the premises is: “All guests indemnify the agent and owner(s) against any responsibility or action (legal or other), due to any actions, incidents, loss or injury during a stay at the premises or at any other time”.
· Therefore entering &/or staying at this property means: all guests understand and agree to indemnify the owner(s) against any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) sustained while within or outside of the premises (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc) during a stay or at any other time.
· “Guests actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the guests”!
· For the comfort of all our guests, this is a non-smoking property inside the pavilions. We appreciate your understanding.
· Bins MUST be put out for collection on Wednesday night or EARLY Thursday morning for Thursday collection. If this in not done an excess fee of $50 is charged. The lid must be able to close for the collection. If it isn’t the rubbish will not be collected. Excess rubbish will also attract a $50 fee.
Damages and Extra Cleaning
· Any breakages, damage and lost items must be paid for by occupants. In the event of this happening it is asked for the occupant to report it as soon as possible. We request that you kindly leave the property as you found it (including washing dishes and removal of rubbish and BBQ cleaned), to avoid extra cleaning charges.
· Any charges applicable for the above will be charged to your credit card, or deducted from the security deposit.
· Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge and a $25 call out fee if they are misplaced.
· Bond deductions are rare however when the occur require considerable administration and a $50 fee will apply.
· No responsibility will be taken for the guest’s personal property, so please take care.
You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you make confirmation and payment for this booking. Any breach of the above Holiday Letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits us to refuse the key, amend the rent or immediately terminate the letting.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The deposit is equivalent to 50% of the total accommodation cost. Bali in Byron bookings must be fully pre-paid one month prior to arrival date. Cancellations of such reservations require one month’s written notice, to obtain an alternate booking time.
SIGNED TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please refer to the Terms and Conditions document with your booking confirmation. We require a signed copy to be returned with your final payment before your stay.
We do not offer refunds but do offer an accommodation credit. Cancellation requires one month written notice and alternate booking dates can be arranged - once only, within 12 months of the original booking date. Cancellations received within 30 days forfeit their full accommodation charge - unless Bali in Byron is re-booked, in which case an alternate booking can be arranged as above. All cancellation re-bookings will incur a $165 administration fee.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A damage deposit of $1,500 is required to be pre-authorised via Credit Card or direct deposit into our account 48 hours before your stay with us. The damage deposit is normally refunded/released within 7-14 days after your stay.