A NEW 3 LEVEL DESIGNER HOME WITHIN MINUTES TO SYDNEY CITY!
A 4-bedroom 3-bathroom designer house was built within the last 3 years. It is fully furnished to a high executive standard.
This luxurious property on 3 levels is extremely well drafted. Every opportunity has been taken to utilise the space to maximum advantage and for use entirely for family life with 4 bedrooms or for a home business venture having 3 bedrooms.
It is ready to rent from 15 March 2014 for bookings according to availability.
The lower level of the house has a large bedroom/office and bathroom.
1. For a family relocation to Sydney; as it will give tenants time to look around and investigate the area and the property they may wish to buy and settle in.
2. A house that could be utilised for a professional company operating their business from a home base; having the ability to use the ground level for office requirements.
3. A business person on secondment to the city, a doctor, a professor or RPA staff member requiring a fully equipped family home would find this very conveniently placed as the RPA hospital and the University are so near.
- The front of the house is modern, attractive and good to look at. The parking on the road is untimed and easy to find.
- Entry is on the ground floor at the front of the house.
- A large study (with a wardrobe), bathroom, store room and small kitchen facility . This area could be a bedroom or used as a home office.
- Next is a bedroom with wardrobe and a kitchen and family room opening to a tiled rear terrace with a dining table to seat 6.
- There is another full bathroom on this level.
- The polished hardwood timber floors are throughout all the living areas in the house. Beautiful to look at and a perfect setting for the stylish furnishings.
- Flooring in the the bathrooms are European designed attractive tiled floors and fixtures. This all white kitchen is very well equipped with all you would need to prepare a gourmet meal or just a quick snack.
- All the bathrooms are ultra modern with large showers.
- The plasma TV has Foxtel installed to add to your viewing selection.
On the first floor: Bedroom 3 has a built in wardrobe with hanging rails and abundant storage, the 2 full size single beds can be attached and used as a king size bed. Another kitchen and dining room with patio windows opening completely to the pergola which overlooks the rear terrace and balcony Also on this level a laundry cupboard and bathroom with a shower.
On the upper level a huge attic bedroom with built in wardrobes having hanging rails and storage. Again flexibility for sleeping arrangements, 2 twin beds which can be used a s a king sized bed if required.
This house is easy to keep cool in summer or to heat in the winter. There are heaters and fans available when required.
Having timber floors, recently installed modern kitchens and new furniture cleaning and maintenance is easy to manage.
- Close to Shops and restaurants
- Linen and towels Supplied
- Street parking
- Newly Built
MINIMUM 5 NIGHTS
This area enjoys ease of travel to Sydney as it is close to Newtown Railway station. The bus stop is also a 2 minute walk nearby. Although the trains run past the house there is no noise impact as the house is double-glazed.
Enmore/Newtown: The theatres, restaurants and art galleries are easy to reach and the busy hustle bustle of the King St. social scene is always lively and interesting. There are many parks and recreational areas all within close proximity. Excellent quality restaurants, and cafes where you can get coffee the way you like it.
Price & Availability
Rental charges start at the advertised price depending on season, family numbers and duration of stay. The low pricing applies during the winter season; the highest rate is over the Christmas holiday and New Year.
A 3G modem is available for Internet connection at an extra charge of $120 for the first month and $75 each for subsequent months. Let us know if you require an internet modem; if so book it before you arrive; if it isn't booked we may not we may not have one available for you when you pick up the keys.
A bond is required; (this is returned within 5-7 working days from departure after a satisfactory inspection of the property). Please contact us for available dates or, for information on other alternative properties.
Keys are picked up from our central office location in Darlinghurst on the day of arrival. Check-in is from 2:30pm. Checkout is 10am.