There's a year-round holiday vibe at this stunning property. Situation on the north/east corner and located at the quiet end of The Strand it is home to one of the northern beaches' most popular surfside dining strips. The sand, surf, rock pool and spectacular scenic walks are just metres from this immaculate beachfront apartment. On the spacious wraparound balcony it's easy to relax or entertain in sunshine or shade, while enjoying unbeatable coastal views.
Modern and stylish throughout, this unit's open-plan gourmet kitchen/dining and living space makes the most of the all-day sunny aspect, with an abundance of natural light and the enviable bonus of uninterrupted views across the waves at Dee Why beach to Long Reef headland and over Dee Why Lagoon to Collaroy Plateau.
- Both of the bright north facing bedrooms are doubles, the main with a large built-in robe.
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower, Internal laundry with extra storage.
- Access to the wraparound balcony from both bedrooms.
- Security entry, with lift access and single lock up garage.
- Metres to cafes, restaurants and public transport, and a short walk to supermarkets
- MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x queen bed
- BEDROOM 2: 2 x single beds
- Sleep 4 guests