1. The premises is to be solely used for holiday purposes.
2. Only the total number of adults/children as specified in the confirmation letter may stay at the premises, although you are welcome to have a reasonable number of day guests visit the premises.
3. The property is not a party house and any such activities are prohibited
4. Guests & visitors must not create noise which is offensive to neighbouring properties and may result in termination of permission to occupy the property, loss of rental & bond.
5. You agree to keep the premises and its contents in clean and good condition and repair, reasonable wear & tear excepted. You are required to immediately inform us of any damage to the premises.
6. You must place your garbage in relevant bins.
7. The premises is non-smoking
8. It is expected that guests will respect the property and leave it in the same condition as at time of entry.
9. No pets may be taken by you to the premises unless we have been given prior approval. You are required to clean up after all pets and to keep them off all furniture and out of bedrooms. The bond or some of the bond will be forfeited, if in our reasonable opinion the premises are damaged or left in a state of disrepair as a result of pets.
10. Following the completion of your stay and after our inspection of the premises, the bond will be refunded as soon as possible. If we retain the bond, or part of the bond, we will give you a reasonable written accounting thereof.