TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR KITE TAILS AND SAND PAILS
58 WALTON WAY CURRARONG NSW 2540
1. DEFINITIONS “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Sandra Cocoris for Kite Tails and Sand Pails Currarong and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT • Check-in time is not before 1pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. • Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as outlined in document named check in details, unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
4. PAYMENT OPTION • A deposit of $200 (minimum), must be received within 3 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received. • Payment in full must be received no later than 7 days/ 1 weeks prior to your arrival. • Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges. • Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you. • We accept payment by the following methods: direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order. • Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are accepted.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION OPTION • If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0410349239 • Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. • If you cancel within the two weeks leading up to your stay - no refund, balance to be paid in full. If we are able to rent the property to someone else for your intended dates, we will refund your booking fee less 20% as a handling fee. If you cancel any time before the two weeks, there will be a 20% handling fee based on your total booking fee. * A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. • An administration charge of 20% of the booking fee in total including cleaning fee will be charged for any variation or cancellation. • If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses • We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND • A bond payment of $200 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure. Either: • Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
7. UNAVAILABILITY • If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. • No disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10:30pm. • Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS • We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
10. PETS Either • Pets are allowed at the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES • You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. • You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. • Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100. • Smoking is permitted in the Property outside only
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.