Terms and Conditions, Holiday Rental. 17 Beecroft Parade, Currarong. NSW, 2540 Effective date 28th February 2013
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. It is the clients responsibility to read the emailed Terms and Conditions attachment.
2. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. The premises are let to the tenants for holiday purposes only.
4. To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of 50% (subject to holiday seasons) is required to be paid before booking is secured. Payment may be made by Cash, or Electronic Funds Transfer to a nominated bank account. For Christmas, Easter, June/July and Sept/Oct school holiday bookings, the balance must be paid 30 days prior to the commencement of the booking unless otherwise stated in booking details.
5. All payments are to be made in full before occupancy.
6. In the event of a cancellation by the client, the deposit is non-refundable, unless the property is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. A $100 cancellation fee will then apply. If the client has paid in full, this amount is non-refundable, unless the cottage is re-let for the entire period of the cancellation. A $100 cancellation will also apply.
7. The booking will be made in good faith by us, as agent. However we cannot be held responsible for the actions of an owner, as in changes to a property or cancellation of a property prior to occupancy. Should this situation arise every endeavor will be made to offer alternative accommodation.
8. Keys will be made available from our nominated agent at there location or as arranged once payment has been received in full. Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to our nominated agent or location as arranged.
9. The premises are to be left in the same condition as at the commencement of the holiday letting, in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bin at the front driveway and washing up done and put away. In the event of excessive cleaning being required by the cleaners, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account or deducted from bond, based on there hourly rates ($50/hr/pp) or quoted contractor rates for carpet steam cleaning.
10. The Garbage Bins are to be put out on street for collection on departure. For Tenants letting the premises for periods ending Sunday night or bridging Monday nights, Garbage Bins are to be placed out at street kerb on Sunday/Monday night for collection early Tuesday mornings. Where excess garbage is created by tenants It shall be their responsibility to remove excess garbage. In the event of excess garbage or non compliance with bin placement for pickup an extra $70 fee will be charged to the guest’s account or deducted from bond to cover rubbish removal.
11. Pets are not allowed unless previously arranged. Where approved, pets shall be cleaned up after, Please ensure pets are kept out of Gardens, no holes are left in Gardens or lawns and droppings left over yards, paving and adjoining areas.
12. Linen is not included but may be arranged for hire in advance. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
13. Smoking is not permitted inside the house and cabin, when smoking outdoors please be considerate when disposing of cigarette butts, butt buckets are provided for this purpose.
14. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys are the responsibility of the tenant and must be reported immediately to the agent and paid for at cost, in total, regardless of security bond limit, other than acceptable wear and tear. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation.
15. The number of guests should not exceed 10 or the lesser number stated on the booking inquiry or email booking response. Additional fees may be charged for the house or house and cabin per night for excess guests up to the maximum at rate determined by us. Extra persons staying or day guests shall be notified to the operator for his/her consideration and approved in advance. A small number of Day Guests (1-3) may be approved from time to time as considered appropriate. Multiple/large groups of day guests will not be tolerated as the booking fee considers fair wear and tear on the premises and its maximum number of persons
permitted by law. Breach of this clause will Void Bond
16. Tents are strictly prohibited from being erected on the property, the property has not been approved by Council as a Caravan and Camping area and does not meet the relevant codes and standards for a camping area. Breach of this clause will Void Bond
17. Cars and boats are to be limited to a reasonable number as would be expected for the number of approved guests staying, parking is available for up to 2 cars and one boat off site. with space for one vehicle parked on the street, this is deemed a reasonable amount for the full property booking.
18. The Manager/owners take no responsibility for the tenants personal property left on the premises during their stay under any circumstance.
19. Check-out time is 10am. Check-in time is 3pm. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
20. The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
21. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties. The BBQ must remain on the outside.
22. Under no circumstances should keys be left on the premises unless previously arranged.
23 It is the tenant's responsibility that no person on the premises shall conduct themselves in any way that is a nuisance to adjoining occupants.
24 The tenant will not be entitled to a part/full refund once stay has commenced under any circumstance, unless approved by the manager.
25 For call outs, outside of office hours, a $80 fee will be levied.
26 A security deposit is required to cover all additional costs incurred as a result of breach of Terms and conditions including any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, which occur due to the client occupying the premises. The Bond will also be void if some terms and conditions are blatantly ignored. The bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. A full refund to the client will be made after the client vacates the property and after inspection by the appointed cleaning staff or owners, provided all terms and Conditions are complied with.