Check-in is after 2PM
Standard check in is from 2-2.30pm
Check out is 10.30am
All our properties are self catering and offered for rental as presented. It is the renter’s responsibility to make any inquires as to special requirements or needs.
The viewing of the premises is advised before booking. Any verbal description is given in good faith and to the best of our ability. We take no responsibility and can offer no refund for alleged mis-description.
DURING YOUR STAY
• The maximum number of occupants must not exceed the number of people specified. There is an additional charge of $100 per person per night for any additional guests staying at the cottages.
• The conduct of guests must not be of nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring properties.
• Any breakages must be reported to the owner.
• Payment will be required for any repair or replacement of damaged or lost household effects, fittings or furniture during the period of occupancy.
• Smoking is not permitted indoors.
• Pets are only allowed by prior arrangement.
• No responsibility will be taken for loss or damage to guests’ personal property left on the premises.
We ask pet owners to be very considerate of our property. Dogs may not behave as well as they usually do when in unfamiliar surroundings.
• Pets are allowed inside but please keep dogs outside where possible, especially if wet and sandy.
• Dogs are not allowed on furniture at any time.
• Any droppings in the garden are to be picked up and disposed of.
• Owners are responsible for covering any costs of any damage incurred by pets.
• Pet hairs must be swept up or there may be an extra cleaning charge.
• The premises must be maintained and left as found, clean and tidy. If warranted, an excess cleaning fee will be charged.
• All doors and windows are to be securely locked upon your departure.
• Please return the keys to the same location where you collected them upon your arrival.