Absolute waterfront luxury living in Walton Way, access to water by own private jetty.
* Beautifully renovated and tastefully decorated architecturally designed home.
* Welcoming, homely feel and excellent location in beautiful Currarong.
* Access to the water from own private jetty.
* Beautiful views from the rear living, kitchen and deck area, leading straight to the water's edge.
* Open plan with bifold doors throughout and decks to enjoy a relaxing stay.
* All quality inclusions with Caesarstone benchtops in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, coffee machine, gas cooktop, Samsung 43inch smart TV, wifi connection, outdoor spa, fireplace, pool table, wii, 2x additonal large flat screen TVs, DVD players, sound system, library of movies, BBQ and entertainment areas... you wont be disappointed and won't want to leave at the end of your stay!
Absobeachy is not just a holiday rental, it is a luxurious family orientated holiday home. There are four large bedrooms in the following configuration: Bedroom one has a set of kids bunk beds plus a single bed. Bedroom two has a queen size bed and a large flat screen wall mounted TV. Bedroom three has a double bed. Bedroom four has a balinese four poster king size bed.
Upon request, extra mattresses can also be made available. We can also offer a portacot if required. The house can easily accommodate two families and has multiple living areas. It is fully equipped with all the technology needed for everyone to enjoy their stay. There is wifi, wii and both living areas have large flat screen TV's with DVD players. The TV in the main lounge area is 3D enabled.
The rear yard is fully fenced with a pool lock gate to keep any children who stay safe from the water outside. There are two toilets and one bathroom in the house. There is a hot and cold outdoor shower located at the side of the house. Short walk to the beach, shop and bowling club.
We absolutely believe Absobeachy is one of the best properties in Currarong. We also personally guarantee that the property will be immaculate for your check in. Just bring your beach towels and you are set for a great stay!
Local Attractions and Location
Currarong has absolutely beautiful pristine beaches. Absobeachy is within walking distance to two gorgeous beaches that provide safe swimming areas for kids. You can also walk or paddle to The Rock Pool which is a naturally formed tidal rock pool with sandy bottom. There are kilometres of walking tracks which can take you on short jaunts or longer (easy) treks around the stunning headland, onto high cliffs, to secluded little beaches, rock platforms or to shipwrecks.
Currarong is also excellent for cycling, diving, snorkelling, sea kayaking, fishing, surfing and relaxing!! Currarong is within close proximity to other stunning locations within the Jervis Bay area including Honeymoon Bay, the Lighthouse, Callala and Culburra beaches. If you are lucky, you could spot a dolphin or a whale, otherwise, fishing spots are easy to come by. Currarong is located 2.5hrs from Sydney, 3hrs from Canberra and 20min east of Nowra.