All our properties are self catering and offered for rental as presented. It is the renter’s responsibility to make any enquiries as to special requirements or needs.
The viewing of the premises is advised before booking. Any verbal description is given in good faith and to the best of our ability. We take no responsibility and can offer no refund for alleged mis-description.
Please note that access to the loft bedroom is via a steep ladder stair which is not suitable for young children or anyone with reduced mobility.
DURING YOUR STAY
• The maximum number of occupants must not exceed 8 people. There is an additional charge of $100 per person per night for any additional guests staying at the house.
• Camping/tents or caravans on the grounds are strictly prohibited.
• The conduct of guests must not be of a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring properties. The house is not permitted to be used as the venue for a party under any circumstances.
• Any breakages must be reported to the owner.
• Payment will be required for any repair or replacement of damaged or lost household effects, fittings or furniture during the period of occupancy.
• Smoking is not permitted indoors.
• The house must be left in a clean and tidy state or an extra cleaning fee will be charged.
• No responsibility will be taken for loss or damage to guests’ personal property left on the premises.
• Failure to comply with the above will mean eviction from the premises and forfeit of any payments.
Gas Hot Water: The gas cooktop and hot water is fuelled by bottled gas. The gas bottles are located near the fence under the pine tree, on the northern edge of the property. If the gas runs out you can switch to the other gas bottle by turning the leaver to the other bottle and turning on the circular valve at the top of the bottle.
We ask pet owners to be very considerate of our property. Dogs may not behave as well as they usually do when in unfamiliar surroundings. A strict maximum of 2 dogs are allowed.
• Please keep dogs outside where possible.
• Dogs are not allowed on furniture at any time.
• Any droppings in the garden are to be picked up and disposed of.
• Owners are responsible for covering any costs of any damage incurred by pets.
• Pet hairs must be swept up or there may be an extra cleaning charge.
• Please make sure your pets have tick treatments and we advise you check them for ticks daily.
• The premises must be maintained and left as found, clean and tidy. If warranted, an excess cleaning fee will be charged.
• All doors and windows are to be securely locked upon your departure.
• Please return the keys to the same location where you collected them upon your arrival.
Deposits will not be refunded if cancellation is less than two weeks before holiday letting commencement in off season or less than six weeks before Christmas or Easter holiday peak season.
The house is located on beautiful coastal dunes which are protected. The coastal heath is home to many creatures including ticks, bush rats, snakes and lizards. The snakes are rarely seen but during warmer months we recommend you keep to paths. The bush rats are attracted by food left out so please put food away at night. If you see any evidence of their having been inside, please notify us straight away.
NOTE: As the house is exposed to the harsh seaside elements, appliances and fixtures are susceptable to damage through corrosion. Things such as TV, DVD player, antenna, barbeque, door and window hardware and even metal or plastic fittings and fixtures inside the house perish or seize because of the salt air.
If you have any problems with any of these items please call us on the numbers provided.
Inevitably on the rare occasion, things go awry. If something at the house concerns you, is not working or breaks please do not hesitate to call us and we will do our best to rectify the situation as soon as possible.