Staying at Sea Breeze Culburra is like visiting a friend's place. We have set this recently renovated house up as our holiday escape with high quality furnishings and linens. It is a comfortable house that suits one or two families of adults, teens and/or children. The adults and kids can each have their own space but there is plenty of room for some quality family bonding time. It is the perfect mix of a traditional Aussie beach cottage and a modern home.
The house is located across the road from Warrain Beach - there is a path almost directly across the street or walk a few minutes to reach the flags (patrolled all summer). It is also only a few minutes walk to the waves, surf school (and flags) of Culburra Beach.
There are 2 queen bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs along with a living area, eat in kitchen and large comfortable deck. Downstairs there are a further 2 bedrooms and a bathroom / laundry. At the rear of the house is a large, flat, fully fenced yard - perfect for small people and dogs.
All beds feature hotel quality mattresses and will be made up with high quality linens ready for your arrival. Bath towels are also supplied - please bring your own beach towels. The trundles are best suited for children.
- Bedroom 1 - Upstairs with a queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 - Upstairs with a queen bed, ceiling fan. There is a single trundle under this bed which can be set up if needed(advanced notification required)
- Bedroom 3 - Downstairs with 2 king single beds, 1 with a single trundle underneath, ceiling fan. There is a television with built in DVD player in this room. Please note you have to walk through Bedroom 4 to reach the door to this room.
- Bedroom 4 / Rumpus - Downstairs with a single daybed and a single trundle underneath. There is no door to this room and you walk through this room to enter bedroom 3. There is a door between these 2 bedrooms. This room has a DVD player (no TV reception). Board games are stored in the built in cupboard of this room.
- Bathroom 1 - Upstairs with shower
- Bathroom 2 - Downstairs with shower and tub. The washer and dryer are in a cupboard in this bathroom.
Eat in kitchen (seats 6-8), with new appliances including a dishwasher, and microwave, There is a Nespresso coffee machine so bring your Nespresso capsules with you (also available online) or you can purchase compatible capsules from Woolies up at the Culburra shops. We have stocked the kitchen with basics spices and sauces to help you settle in.
Main Deck - The BEST place to be! Large deck off the main living area with outdoor table (seats 6-8) and large, comfortable lounge. There is also a 4 burner BBQ. The deck is fully shaded and offers that cool sea breeze - you can sit and listen to the ocean. A perfect spot for a nap, to read (bring your own or borrow one of ours) and to enjoy a drink at the end of the day.
Main Living Area - Features a large, comfortable L shaped lounge with TV/DVD and ceiling fan. The TV stand holds a wide variety of DVDs there should be something to suit everyone.
Hallway - Not really a living area but the downstairs hallway has shelves with books and cupboards with beach toys etc. We hope these item make it feel more like a home than a house.
Backyard - LARGE, flat and fully fenced. Perfect for the kids and the dogs.
Sea Breeze @ Culburra Beach is a pet friendly property for responsible owners. Please let us know if you are bringing any dogs and bring their bedding with you. Dogs are allowed inside but please keep them off the furniture, especially the beds. The backyard is fully fenced and has plenty of room for your dog to run around. Dogs are allowed on the beach (but not near the lake) off lead in the early morning and after 4PM.
We realise this is your holiday and want you to have a fabulous time. To help make it easier for you to slip into holiday mode we provide the following
- all beds will be made up with quality linens prior to your arrival
- bath towels are provided for each guest
- well stocked kitchen with seasonings, tea and a couple of coffee pods so you can have a break before heading to the local shops.
- selection of board games, books and DVDs.
- for winter visits there are a few panel heaters and an ethanol fireplace available for your use.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Steps to the beach, amazing deck, towels and linens provided, surfing, fishing, stylish pet -friendly house but whats the small print?
Sea Breeze Culburra is a strictly non smoking environment. No smoking is permitted in the in the house and or on the deck.
We are happy to offer early check in / late check out if we do not have outgoing / incoming guests just ask!
Thank you for your interest but we do not cater for parties, functions or school leavers.
Remember - Life is good at the beach!
However, if you happen to need a break from the beach the beautiful South Coast and Jervis Bay are only a short drive away. Hyams Beach is as pretty in person as in photographs.
Jervis Bay has some of the best diving in Australia outside The Reef - trips can be arranged from Huskisson.
Fishing opportunities abound
Berry offers a range of shops and restaurants (plus the famous Donut Van).
Kangaroo Valley is another town where you could happily spend a few hours.
Nowra offers a range of activities for the kids and kids at heart. The treetops ropes course at Shoalhaven Zoo will see the kids outside their comfort zone up in the trees - literally. There are cinemas, a bowling alley and a trampoline park when you need an indoor activity.
A bit further afield you can explore the towns of Kiama, Milton or Ulladulla. There is usually a market to explore on the weekend too.