This newly renovated and newly listed property offers luxury accommodation for up to ten people. The perfectly situated north facing home will delight the most discerning traveler. Sand Castle will accommodate a couple as comfortably as an extended family including the furry addition to your family.
Sand Castle is a north facing absolute beachfront home that edges bush reserve to the south. The house is seconds to the beach. Walk through a private track to the beach from the front lawn. Relax and watch the whales and dolphins from the front yard.
Reside in luxury in a Sand Castle
Sand Castle rises majestically out of the dunes of the Culburra Beach front and enjoys breathtaking and expansive views north to Shoalhaven Heads and south to Penguin Head.
Befitting of a beach side sand Castle, its location in the centre of the main beach is one of the best in Culburra for both surf conditions as well as allowing an easy stroll to the Light House at the north end of the beach and Tilbury Cove to the south. Sand Castle has direct and easy access to the beach from the front lawn just metres from the lounge room through a gently sloped private track.
Sand Castle has been designed, built and now renovated with love and attention to provide a palatial home for residing in beach-side luxury. The accommodation is a north, north-easterly facing architect designed eco-friendly home that has sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean. Soaring double height ceilings in the upper lounge with an expanse of windows facing north and east will immerse you in all the elements of beach-side living. Sand Castle has been formed to remain cool in summer and warm in winter whilst allowing you to enjoy the elements in its diverse colours all year round.
The accommodation with two separate and expansive lounge rooms will make you feel like you are living just as beach-side royalty should. After a leisurely day on the sand retire for cocktails in the upper lounge and enjoy ocean vistas until the star speckled navy sky sets in. Dine in splendour in-door or out and feast on local fresh foods, the ocean scents and quintessentially Australian beach side ambiance. After a memorable feast, retire to the lower lounge for a bit of digital entertainment or one of the many family games available. In winter you might enjoy a hot Toddy whilst contemplating the world through the motions of a gently burning wood fire.
You will continue to feel like beach-side royalty as you retire to premium bedding dressed in designer linen. Ponder the whales, the sunrise and iridescent full moon from each of the four palatial beach facing sleeping abodes. The large King room enjoys expansive Pacific Ocean views from the north and east windows and is serviced by a pristine ensuite. The Queen room located at the north wing offers sleeping privacy and a tree filtered ocean vista. The downstairs king single twin room is befitting of any little prince or princess and the fourth abode, also ocean facing, will accommodate another four members of your royal party in style and comfort.
Sand Castle has three separate sparkling new bathrooms. The Kings room is serviced by an en-suite directly opposite the private dressing room. Appropriately, the Queens room is located right next to the main palatial bathroom. This bathroom includes a separate shower and freestanding bath with superb ocean views filtered through timber shutters - just to keep the paparazzi at bay. Downstairs, the king singles room is serviced by a separate bathroom off the laundry.
The new kitchen, housing European appliances including an induction cook top, double French door refrigerator, large oven and premium dishwasher will delight any cooking staff or if you are travelling without your usual entourage will allow you the opportunity for some ambitious kitchen experimentation.
And we must not forget the Corgies!
Whilst your princely four legged friends are welcome throughout the house there is a dedicated outdoor wing that provides a secure yard with an undercover lounging area and access to indoor comforts.
With four bedrooms, three bathrooms and two lounge rooms, Sand Castle will accommodate eight adults in comfort. The house has seven beds in total and can accommodate up to ten people when the group includes children.
- Prices quoted are all inclusive for 8 people. Additional people over eight people are charged at $30 per night per adult and $20 per night per person for children.
- Discounts provided on seven day bookings.
- Upper lounge: Lounge and dining area with jaw dropping views north to the Shoalhaven Heads and south to Penguin Head
- Downstairs lounge: Large lounge area with TV, DVD and wood fired heater with views toward the ocean.
- King room: King bed with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and ocean views
- Queen Room: Queen bed with adjoining shower and toilet with ocean glimpses
- Princess Room: 2 x King Single beds and built in robe with ocean views
- Royal party room: accommodating 4 people with built in and ocean views with 1 x trio bunk bed (single and double) and one single
Sand Castle has a double car garage, is fenced to the back of the property and has direct beach access from the front lawn.
For your comfort and enjoyment we provide the following:
- Free WIFI
- A huge selection of DVD's
- Numerous games including Monopoly, Twister, Mouse Trap, Trivial Pursuit and more.
- Magazine and books.
- Boogie boards
- Firewood for winter stays
- Pantry basics such as herbs, spices, sauces and dry goods
- Bathroom basics, soap,TP,
- Nespresso Coffee maker
The home is also home to an extended Kookaburra family that come each afternoon for feeding.
If you would like further information about Sand Castle please email me and I will happily assist you.
Why stay at Sand castle?
- Absolute beach front with easy gently sloped access to the beach
- Location in the centre of Culburra Beach
- Architect designed home built to take full advantage of the superb location and provide eco sensitive comfort.
- Breathtaking views from the living spaces and bedroom
- Two lounge rooms each with a TV and DVD player allowing the kids to enjoy their shows whilst you enjoy some adult time
- Three bathrooms so no lining up for a shower
- Double garage to keep your vehicle safe
- Secure yard for your furry friend
- Newly renovated with quality furnishings and bedding for absolute comfort
- Expansive beach facing yard with bush reserve to the south and so only one neighbour
- The kookaburras that come by each day.
Please be advised that we don not take schoolies booking at all. We also do not accept bookings for parties, weddings and other forms of celebrations. Sand Castle is leased to responsible adults 25 and over.
For your security, Sand Castle is Australian owned and we will not request payment to an overseas account.