Earliest arrival: 2pm
Vacate time: 10am
2 night minimum stay; longer at peak times. Bookings accepted up to 12 months in advance.
Rates include linen, bedding, towels, complimentary off-peak (midnight to noon) WiFi of 250MB each morning, complimentary local daily newspaper, exclusive use of the swimming pool for the residents during the swimming season and a complimentary box each of kindling and firewood in winter.
Rate for 2 people is for twin-share, extra person charge applies for a room each. Please select 3 people if you require a room each instead of twin-share.
Strict maximum of five (5) people (guests and visitors) using or on the property at any time due to Health, Safety, Fire and insurance requirements. Infants, babies, children are people.
RainbowStay is not suitable for parties.
A Holding Deposit is required to book RainbowStay. A Confirmation will be sent after payment of the Holding Deposit giving payment details of the balance and how to gain entry.
A Security Deposit/Bond against damage, missing items, excess cleaning/persons/utilities/waste or outstanding accommodation charges, etc of a valid credit card or up to $600 cash is required. Submitting a card authorises RainbowStay to charge that card to remedy any damage, missing items, excess or other charges in event of default.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply between the Accommodation Provider at 1857 Nimbin Road, Coffee Camp NSW 2480 (ABN: 54 526 610 023) and you (the Guest) and your Booking Agent, if any, for the booking of this property for the purposes of short-term holiday or furnished rental accommodation of not more than eighty-nine (89) consecutive nights.
1. Booking and Payment
- The premises are let to you for the period stated and as demised in your Booking Confirmation which forms part of these Booking Terms & Conditions. Extensions are subject to availability and approval.
- The name of the person or persons appearing on the Booking Confirmation is the person responsible for the demised premises, other residents and pets, if any, numbered in the Booking Confirmation and Visitors, if any, during the letting period.
- The Guest shall not sub-let or assign the premises or any part of them.
- The Guest acknowledges that the Accommodation Provider is an approved provider of short-term holiday accommodation and that no right of tenure exists beyond that which is stated herein and in your Booking Confirmation. Guests are granted a limited permission by licence to occupy the Property for holiday purposes and this licence is not a residential tenancy agreement under the residential tenancy legislation;
- The Accommodation Provider has agreed to and endorsed The Holiday Rental Code of Conduct which also forms part of this Agreement;
- The accommodation is let on a twin-share basis only. The first two guests are booked into the Master bedroom with Queen-size bed with the second bedroom closed up unless the second bedroom is specifically booked with the appropriate rental charge paid. The sofa-bed is available on same terms once the second bedroom is booked.
- Failure to comply with the Guest's obligations in these Terms and Conditions may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property and eviction.
- A Holding Deposit of up to 100% of the Total Rental is required to make a booking. Any and all money paid to the Accommodation Provider up to 100% of the agreed rental is deemed to be part of the Holding Deposit.
- If a Payment Schedule is issued with your Booking Confirmation, failure to make payment in accordance with this schedule may result in the lapsing and consequent cancellation of your booking and the re-letting of your accommodation and will be subject to the Refund Policy below. Reinstatement of a lapsed booking incurs the Administration Fee below in 2.1.
- Credit cards are accepted and a finance fee including GST is applicable to cover bank charges (MasterCard & VISA: 7%; American Express & Ant: 15%).
- Invoices rendered for accommodation are due to be paid by time of arrival in order to be granted occupation of the premises. Any invoices unpaid by check-out incur interest at the rate of 2% above National Bank Mastercard daily rate applied on a daily basis until payment is received.
- Any amendment of a Confirmed Reservation or the reinstatement of a lapsed or cancelled booking will incur a $35 Administration Fee except for approved extensions of stay together with any administration charges levied by your Booking Agent, if any.
- Any change or cancellation to a Confirmed Reservation constitutes a cancellation of the original booking. The new booking in place of the original booking is subject to acceptance and approval by the Accommodation Provider.
- If a booking is cancelled 15 days or less before arrival, you will be charged for the total amount for the period of stay unless the property is re-let under the same or better terms.
- Cancellations between 16 and 31 days before arrival for bookings of less than 7 nights incur cost of first nightï¿½s rental; whereas bookings of 7 or more nights will be charged for the Total Amount for the period of stay unless the property is re-let under the same or better terms.
- Cancellations greater than thirty-one days of Arrival Date incur loss of Holding Deposit or the above Administration Fee whichever is the greater.
The maximum number of guests and pets that may make use of the property is specified in your Booking Confirmation. Persons and/or pets in excess to that specified number are required to pay a fee or to vacate the property forthwith. In any event, the total number of people using the property, whether Guests or Visitors, must not exceed five (5) people which is the legal capacity limit of the house. More than five people, including infants, babies and children, using the property constitutes overcrowding of the property and immediately voids your booking with forfeiture of all money paid and you will be required to vacate forthwith.
4. Arrival & Keys & Lock Outs
- Guests may collect the keys after 2pm & before 4pm on the Arrival Date from the property manager, unless otherwise advised in writing prior to arrival. Photo ID & the credit card used to book is required when collecting keys. Assisted arrival after 4pm until 8pm incurs a Call-out fee of $35 and $55 thereafter.
- Loss or non-return of keys incurs a Lockout Fee & replacement fee of $55.
5. Bond/Security Deposit and Property Damage
- A Bond/Security Deposit of a valid credit or debit card used to reserve the accommodation or up to $600 cash is required by the Property Manager or his agent prior to or on Arrival before occupation of the property can be granted`. The credit card must be presented at Check-in. The Cardholder is jointly and severally liable for all claims whether or not listed on the Confirmation or accounting documents. A cash bond/security deposit of up to $100 is required for all credit card bonds in addition to the card.
- The Property Manager or his agent has the authority to deduct monies from the Security Deposit or credit/debit card to remedy any damage, missing items, excess cleaning, excess rubbish, excess utilities, outstanding amounts for accommodation rental, services or optional extras, excess persons or pets or loss of revenue caused by the Guests and/or their Visitors, or to invoice the Guest by email, fax or post for immediate payment.
- Should Guests leave the accommodation or any part of it in an unfit condition to re-let, Guests will be also liable, in addition to the costs and expenses of repairs, cleaning, replacements, etc, for all loss of revenue caused by them or their Visitors until the accommodation or that part of it is made good to re-let.
- Should costs of damage, missing items, loss of revenue or any outstanding amount be in excess of the available credit card funds or Security Deposit, the right is reserved to exercise a lien over all motor vehicles, luggage and personal effects of the guests of the Establishment and/or proceed with recovery action with all costs and expenses thereof, together with interest as detailed in 1.10 above, for all money beyond those limits, as well as, but not limited to, compensation for criminal damage.
6. Furniture and effects at the Property
- Guests may not remove any of the furniture or effects from the property and will be liable for any furniture or effects damaged or missing from the property. Indoor furniture must not be moved outside including the verandas. Furniture must be returned to its original position. Heavy furniture requiring more than one person to move it back into its original position will incur charges for the hiring of appropriate people.
- A wood burning fire is provided in the accommodation which may be used at any time at your own risk, liability & cost. Its use is subject to the Manufacturerï¿½s Operating Instructions provided in the Guest Information Folder at the property as required by NSW Office Fair Trading. Firewood is not included in the rent. Firewood and kindling are available for an extra charge at any time of year. You may source kindling yourselves from the property free of charge. Tools for cutting wood are not provided due to Health & Safety and insurance issues. A complimentary box each of logs and kindling are provided for winter bookings only, 1st June to 31st August inclusive.
- The fenced and gated swimming pool area (inclosed lands) is available exclusively for Guests of the Establishment during the swimming season (October Bank Holiday to Mardi Grass, first weekend in May) with its use subject to the NSW Pool Regulations, weather & rules made available at the Property or upon request and is closed the rest of the year. Charges apply for the use of the pool area by non-residents or Visitors.
- You agree to indemnify the Property Manager and the Accommodation Provider from any claim of loss of personal effects or financial damage direct or indirect whatsoever incurred by you in booking of this property. The Accommodation Provider takes no responsibility for your personal property left on the property. All motor vehicles parked on the property are at your own risk.
- The property and its position is described to the best of our ability and in good faith. No liability or damages will be accepted by Property Managers or agents for mis-description. All images or pictures of any part of the Establishment published by us for publicity purposes were typical and representative at the time they were taken. Some incidental decorations, effects or furnishings may differ at the time of your occupation.
- It is recommended by government tourist authorities, travel organisations and booking agencies that you take out appropriate travel insurance,
8. General Conduct
- Part 4 of the Code of Conduct forms part of this Section of the Agreement.
- Guests must not smoke in the bedrooms, lounge room, kitchen, dining room or bathroom else a de-odorising fee will apply. Smoking is permitted on the verandas using the ashtrays provided.
- Guests must leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, charges will be passed on to the Guest as detailed in the Guest Information Folder.
- Guests must comply with the By-laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring properties (eg. loud music) and in particular between the hours of 9pm and 7am. Parties are expressly forbidden.
- Guests must, every time they depart the premises, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage or may be liable for excess utility charges or loss/damages.
- Guests shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the Property Manager.
- The acreage, grounds and woodlands of the estate are not part of the demised property and is Private Property. It contains areas restricted by Regulation and is a native wildlife reserve protected by legislation. Guests and Visitors have no right of entry to any part of the estate beyond the entrance, the demised premises and the curtilage. You must not pick any flowers, nor take away, nor harm any native plant or animal.
- Domestic animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Property Manager and pay a pet accommodation/cleaning fee. No responsibility whatsoever is accepted by the Establishment for your pets. Your pet must be trained & well-behaved and must not threaten, harm or kill any wildlife in or about the property. The Pets page in the onsite Guest Information Folder gives further information on having pets at the Establishment and becomes part of the Booking Conditions for pet owners. Other domestic animals are kept at the property. The property is fenced for livestock and not domestic pets.
- Gross misconduct or breach of any term of this Agreement may result in the immediate cancellation of your booking with forfeiture of all money paid and you will be required to vacate the premises forthwith.
9. Right to inspect the Property and re-enter the Property
- The Property Manager has the right to inspect the premises during the booking period subject to reasonable prior notice being given unless the Property Manager has reasonable grounds to believe that the premises are being damaged or at risk of damage or if any Guest or Visitor breaches any term of this Agreement or The Code of Conduct.
- The Property Manager has the right to enter the premises in the event of an emergency.
The premises must be left in a clean and tidy condition and be vacated by the Guest with keys returned to the Property Manager by 10:00 am on the Departure Date. Failure to depart will authorise us to charge to your account 50% of the daily tariff until 15h00 (3pm) and full tariff thereafter.
11. Cancellation by the Property Provider
In the unlikely instance that the property is withdrawn, we will endeavour to locate holiday accommodation of equivalent specifications. However, should the alternative property be unavailable or unsuitable, the Guest will receive a full refund of any money paid to us.
12. Right of refusal and application of other Special Conditions
The Accommodation Provider and its agents may refuse at their discretion to accept any Guest or Visitor without giving a reason. Property Managers may require that other Special Conditions be agreed to on arrival of the Guest or Visitor.
14. General law
You acknowledge that the Accommodation Provider carries on business within the state of New South Wales, Australia and that this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of NSW Fair Tradingand/or The Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal and/or the Courts of New South Wales. You must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the demised premises.