Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which reservations are accepted by Coogee Prime Lodge.
Making a reservation automatically accepts all the terms and conditions outlined hereunder. Coogee Prime Lodge reserves the right to change and/or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice and such changes will become effective immediately. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes.
Standard check-in time is from 2pm. If you arrive before this time you are welcome to leave your luggage with us until the room is ready. Please note that our Reception closes at 5:30pm. If you arrive after this hour, please try to make arrangements with our reservation team prior to arriving the hotel and contact our site manager to help you with late check-in.
Check-out time is before 11am - later departure times can be arranged subject to availability which needs to be discussed prior with management, however applicable day-use charges or an additional night’s fee may also apply. You must return the key for the room at the time of your check-out and agree to pay a charge for replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
Should you decide for any reason to shorten your stay with us, or to check out on a day that is earlier than confirmed booking, no refund will be given for nights paid for but not used.
All rates are quoted in AUD (Australian dollars) and are per room per night and include 10% goods and services tax (GST). The daily rate is based on Two Persons sharing existing bedding except for 2 Bed Room Suites where the maximum occupancy is up to Four Persons. Coogee Prime Lodge reserved the right to amend rates that have been confirmed at incorrect rates due to human or distribution errors.
- First night deposit or credit card details are required to secure bookings.
- Payment for entire stay plus any incidentals must be settled and required at check-in.
- Any deposit or payments made for accommodation are strictly non-refundable.
- For high demand periods and special events, different payment policies that require pre-payment may apply. If the payment policy is not adhered to the reservation may be cancelled.
- Credit cards accepted are Visa and MasterCard. Any credit cards being used for payment (including incidentals) must be present at check-in by the cardholder. A 2% credit card surcharge applies to all credit card charges including EFTPOS and debit cards.
- We also accept cash in AUD (Australian dollars) and direct deposit directly to the hotel prior to arrival. These methods of payment do not attract the surcharge fee.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel reservations with declined credit cards.
- A 100% deposit is required to secure bookings and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- Booking date can be changed with at least 48 hour notice in advance.
- A 20% deposit or credit card details are required to secure bookings..
- More than ten (10) rooms or suites reserved are considered by Coogee Prime Lodge as a group.
- Different terms and conditions apply for group reservations as stated in the Group Booking.
CHRISTMAS / NEW YEARS EVE (PEAK SEASON)
- For all reservations staying over Christmas and New Years Eve, a 50% payment is required at the time of the booking to secure the reservation and payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Different terms and conditions apply for XMAS/NYE reservations as stated in the XMAS/NYE 2016.
Our standard cancellation policy requires reservation cancellations or changes to be advised to us by 5pm (hotel time), two (2) days prior to arrival. Any cancellations thereafter may incur a charge of the first nights’ accommodation.
Some prepaid rates, discounted rates, high demand and special event periods may incur an alternative cancellation policy. The cancellation policy will be communicated during the reservation process and is also supplied in the confirmation email when requested.
No show policy
Failure to arrive on the first day of your reservation and you do not alert the hotel will result in the cancellation of your booking and 100% accommodation will be charged. Any pre-payments made (if any) will also be forfeited.
Credit card authorisation
Coogee Prime Lodge pre-authorises all credit cards on check-in to check for validity and sufficiency of funds. Pre-authorised cards are held as security for your reservation and may be utilised by the hotel to cover for any applicable charges including incidentals or vandalism. In addition to the cost of the room, a $100 security deposit is pre-authorised upon check-in. This is set aside by the credit card company for a period of up to 10 working days and may affect the available funds balance or spending limit. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount until we process the final account on departure. Failure of returning the hotel key on check out will incur a $20 fee out of security bond hold. In the instance where a valid credit card cannot be provided, we will require a $200 cash bond for per room which can be returned on check-out. Different terms and conditions apply for group reservations.
The guest who registers at check-in will be held accountable for any damage to the rooms and contents during the stay dates. The registered guest will be liable for damages caused (including those by third parties visiting the premises) which will result in forfeiting any deposits, pre-payment, cash security deposit and also may be subject to additional charges. Guests are advised that should the room be left in an unsatisfactory condition, a cleaning fee of $100.00 will be charged. We reserve the right to process any charges in addition to accommodation to the presented credit card supplied at check-in.
Minimum length of stay
A minimum length of stay may apply during high demand or special event periods, as determined by Coogee Prime Lodge. If you reserve a room over such dates (as per the reservation terms and conditions) you agree to stay for the required minimum nights. Any changes or cancellations (within the cancellation period) are subject to a penalty and may result forfeiting of any pre-payments and/or deposits.
Right of Entry / Housekeeping
In the event that Coogee Prime Lodge has a legitimate cause for concern or if the guest has not been seen nor been able to be contacted over a period of time, the rooms may be entered by a hotel representative to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests is in order. Housekeeper on duty is eligible to enter the guest’s rooms for housekeeping services if the call and knocking the door was not responded. Housekeeping servicing applied during the stay dates may be communicated during the reservation process.
Our standard housekeeping service is conducted weekly which includes making the bed with fresh bed linen and replenishment of bathroom amenities when guests are staying for 7 nights or more. Otherwise rooms will be serviced once every 2 days. This includes the removal of rubbish and replenishing bathroom amenities (soap and toilet paper only).
Additional full room cleaning outside the normal cycle can be arranged at an extra charge of $25 when required. Towels can be replaced at a small cost of $2 per towel or you can do your own laundry at our facility located on the ground floor.
Right to refuse entry
Coogee Prime Lodge reserves the right to refuse a guest entry to the hotel or accommodation for any reason whatsoever including where the guest has engaged in conduct on a previous occasion adverse to the hotel.
Limit of liability
We do our best to ensure your reservation arrangements are satisfactory, however Coogee Prime Lodge does not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control. Coogee Prime Lodge takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises.
Secure under cover parking is available on site (limited spaces) however, it is allocated on a first come first served basis. You agree to enter the car park at your own risk. Coogee Prime Lodge does not accept any responsibility for damages or loss to your property or property belonging to someone else. Using the car space must be booked in advance when making a reservation.
Coogee Prime Lodge is 100% smoke free except for the designated outdoor terrace area. Fines will apply to guests who do not adhere to this policy.
Additional person charges
Maximum occupancy is set for each room type. Additional fees apply for reservations with extra guests. An adult is defined as an individual 18 years of age and older. Coogee Prime Lodge charges guests aged 16 and over sharing the same room with existing beddings an additional fee of $39.00 per person per night including a rollaway bed.
A child who is staying without the accompaniment of a parent, guardian or adult over the age of eighteen (18-years) is considered as an unaccompanied minor. An unaccompanied minor/s may be permitted to stay at Coogee Prime Lodge if they can satisfy the normal payment and identification requirements. Coogee Prime Lodge cannot accept any responsibility for injury caused by an unsupervised minor staying in our premises, nor can we provide the service of supervising and caring for a minor during their stay.
Children (under 2 years) are accommodated free of charge in existing bedding when sharing with 2 adults. A baby cot is available upon request.
For the comfort of all our guests, we ask that noise is kept to a minimum so everyone can enjoy a peaceful and comfortable stay. We request any non-registered visitors to sign in when entering the premises and leave by 8pm (20:00) each evening. Any persons exceeding the sleeping capacity will be considered trespassers.
Eviction of a guest
Coogee Prime Lodge may evict a guest or visitors without warning. Guests who are evicted from a hotel will be blacklisted from the premises and we may choose to notify the police. A guest is subject to such eviction should the following (but not limited to) occur;
- Intoxication and unsavoury behaviour
- Overcrowding - when the number of persons in the rooms or suites exceed the capacity (see maximum capacity per room type table)
- Physical or verbal assault towards hotel representatives, residents or other guests
- Willful damage to Coogee Prime Lodge property
- Any incident for which the police need to be called onto the premises
- Any behaviour posing a safety threat to others
- Ignoring advice to reduce excessive noise (music or other noise)
- Throwing of objects over the terraces or from windows
- Smoking within the internal premises (a cleaning and deodorizing fine will also apply)
FAILURE TO PAY FORCE MAJEURE
In the event that a guest fails to pay immediately upon demand any amount owing to Coogee Prime Lodge, pursuant to the reservation and accommodation (including but not limited to vandalism, property damage and cleaning fees), Coogee Prime Lodge reserves the right to deny access to the guest and ask that they vacate the premises.