Holiday House / Terms and Conditions
Please note: Payment of the Booking Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Property Owner/ Manager – Oswald & Ann Schiwy – 0412260109 –0262316736
Property Address 15 Crane Crt. Catalina 2536 / Batemans Bay, South Coast, NSW, Australia.
1. Payment – A booking fee of 25% of the total rent is required to reserve the property. The balance (residual amount) is to be paid in full 7 days prior to arrival. Payment in full is required before property keys can be released.
2. Peak Season Bookings – Easter, Long Weekends and School Holidays – balance to be paid 14 days prior to arrival.
3. Cancellations –All monies paid on cancelled bookings are non refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period that has been cancelled. Booking fees are non refundable.
4. Security Deposit – A security deposit of $300 may be required and is to be paid by bank cheque or cash on arrival before keys are released. The security deposit, or any part of the security deposit, will be released following inspection for any damage and/ or excessive rubbish or extra cleaning charges. A charge will be made against your security deposit if our inspection finds any damage, excessive rubbish or additional cleaning requirements.
5. Usage – The property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited. The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only, and only for the period stated on the receipt. No weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and / or beds provided for.
This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the residential tenancy legislation; and failure to comply with the guests obligations in The Terms and Conditions may result in the termination of permission to occupy the Property and eviction.
6. Maximum number of Guests and Visitors
- Maximum number of guests permitted is 7
- Maximum number of visitors permitted is 2
7. Guests and Visitors must:
- Comply with all house rules and By-Laws.
- Respect the residential amenity and security of the property and neighbours;
- Refrain from anti-social behaviour;
- Guests must control and be responsible for Visitors and ensure that Visitors comply with the House Rules.
Noise and Residential Amenity
a) Guests must not create noise which is offensive to neighbours at any time during occupancy especially between 10pm-8am and during arrival and departure.
b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in:
- termination of permission to occupy the property;
- loss of rental paid; and
- extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposits or Bonds.
C) Guests must abide by any noise abatement conditions, standards and orders issued by police or any regulatory authority to minimise impacts upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
Access and Parking
a) Guests and Visitors must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours.
b) All Guests and Visitors vehicles to be parked on driveway of property.
c) Only One Visitor vehicle allowed.
Recycling and Garbage
a) Guests must dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property and in the allocated bins;
b) Guests must not leave excess rubbish in public or common areas.
c) Guests are responsible for the removal of access rubbish prior to vacating property.
Consequences of not meeting the Terms and Conditions
- Enforcement action from the owner/ Manager, security services, local councils or, in some instances, the Police.
- Enforcement action is subject to the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant legislation.
- Such enforcement action could result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid, deduction from security deposits and extra charges.