This luxurious 4 bedroom home set in a bushland setting on the edge of Raffertys Resort, offers all the amenities this popular Resort provides - swimming pools, tennis courts, lakeside beach, fine restaurant, boat ramp, etc., etc.
Ideal for the large or extended family, The Manor is large enough for 2 families or 3 of 4 couples. ... Quality furniture. fine furnishings and attention to detail provides you with all the comforts you'll ever need to make your stay an experience you won't forget and one you'll keep coming back to.
At a glance
* Accommodates up to 8 -10 guests (with double bed sleeper sofa)
* Leather lounges
* 106 cm LCD TV in main living area
* 80cm TV in Parent's Retreat
* 56cm TV in Master bedroom
* Foxtel, Stereo sound system, DVD player
* Wii Games Console.
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench-tops & dishwasher
* Stainless steel fridge with wine cooler
* Fully air-conditioned
* One x Bedroom with a Queen size bed
One x Bedroom with a Queen size and a Single bed
* One x bedroom with a Double bed and 1 x Single bed
* One bedroom with a King Double bed (may be separated to 2 King Single beds)
* First floor parent's retreat
* 3 bathrooms with a 2 person spa in the main
* Polished hardwood timber flooring throughout
* Quality inclusions
* French doors opening onto large undercover verandahs.
* Private rear courtyard with BBQ facilities
* Fully equipped laundry
PLEASE NOTE THAT PARTIES ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
What to Bring?
All linen is supplied, including bath towels & bath mats, tea & hand towels and the beds are made up ready for your arrival. ..... Don't forget to bring your pool & beach towels (or you can hire them from us if you prefer. At least 24 hrs notice is req.) PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TISSUES OR TOWELS FOR MAKE UP REMOVAL . Bath towels, hand towels, etc. that are soiled by make up will be charged at replacement cost as will all linen that is soiled, damaged or marked beyond salvage.
Please note that our properties are self catering. ..... We provide starter packs of tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper, toiletries, toilet paper, soap, tissues, washing & laundry detergents, hair shampoo and conditioner to allow you time to purchase your own supplies, or we suggest that you bring them with you. You will need your own food, tea & coffee, washing up liquids, salt, pepper, toilet paper, toiletries, hair dryer and specific kitchen utensils you may use such as coffee percolators, woks, etc.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher, microwave oven, electric frypan and stainless steel pots, pans and cutlery, allowing you to dine either outdoor or in.
The Cottages has a master bedroom with a queen size bed and a second & 3rd bedroom, each with 2 single size beds, two bathrooms, one on each level and own laundry facilities with automatic washing machine, clothes dryer, ironing board and iron as well as a screened outdoor drying area.
Points of Interest:
All the Resort's amenities, the pools, tennis courts, boat ramp, jetty, etc. are included with your accommodation. Bring your speed boat, jet ski or trailer-sailer, Take a dip in one of the four swimming pools spread throughout the resort including an indoor heated pool with spa and a surge pool, or you may like to sunbath on the Resort's own sandy lakes edge or have a surf at the unspoilt, patrolled beach at Historic Catherine Hill Bay, just 5 minutes drive from the Resort.
- * 4 Synthetic Grass Tennis Courts (2 x floodlit)
- * BBQ areas
- * Native arboretum
- * Bush walking
- * 4 Swimming pools - 1 indoor heated with spa
- * Massage (Book with the onsite office)
- * Lakeside beach
- * Children's playground
- * Beach volleyball
- * Boat ramp and private jetty
- * Daily Pelican, Kookaburra & Parrot feeding
- * A-La-Carte Restaurant
- * Tapas Bar
- * 8 minutes drive from a Coles Supermarket & Swansea Shopping precinct