Garnet Deluxe Villa is situated in a quiet off road environment, overlooking the tennis courts and is just a walk to to the undercover climate controlled pool,
At a glance
* Accommodates up to 6 guests
* Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with doona
* Bedroom 2 - 2 Single beds with doonas
* Loft - 2 Single beds with doonas or an additional lounge room area
* 2nd TV & DVD player in Loft
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Lounge/dining room with polished timber hardwood floors
* Flat screen Television with Foxtel
* CD player
* Fully equipped laundry and kitchen with Stainless Steel fittings, dishwasher & ceramic cook-top
* 2 bathrooms
* Verandah and private courtyard
* A minutes walk to the heated swimming pool, spa & BBQ area.
* Overlooks tennis courts with filtered lake views.
Fully air conditioned, the 2 storey Villa has polished hardwood floors throughout the living and dining areas and pamper you with easy living furniture & furnishings with TV, CD players and Foxtel.
The kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher, microwave oven, electric frypan, range hood and stainless steel pots, pans and cutlery.
The Master bedroom has a Queen size bed, the 2nd bedroom, 2 Single beds and the upstairs loft provides another 2 Single beds, accommodating up to 6 guests with ease. There are 2 bathrooms.
The Villa also has its own laundry facilities with automatic washing machine, clothes dryer, ironing board and iron.
What to Bring?
All linen is supplied, including bath towels & bath mats, tea & hand towels and the beds are made up ready for your arrival. ..... Don't forget to bring your pool & beach towels (or you can hire them from us if you prefer. At least 24 hrs notice is req.) PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TISSUES OR TOWELS FOR MAKE UP REMOVAL . Bath towels, hand towels, etc. that are soiled by make up will be charged at replacement cost as will all linen that is soiled, damaged or marked beyond salvage.
Please note that our properties are self catering. ..... We provide starter packs of tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper, toiletries, toilet paper, soap, tissues, washing & laundry detergents, hair shampoo and conditioner to allow you time to purchase your own supplies, or we suggest that you bring them with you. You will need your own food, tea & coffee, washing up liquids, salt, pepper, toilet paper, toiletries, hair dryer and specific kitchen utensils you may use such as coffee percolators, woks, etc.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher, microwave oven, electric frypan and stainless steel pots, pans and cutlery, allowing you to dine either outdoor or in.
The Cottages has a master bedroom with a queen size bed and a second & 3rd bedroom, each with 2 single size beds, two bathrooms, one on each level and own laundry facilities with automatic washing machine, clothes dryer, ironing board and iron as well as a screened outdoor drying area.
Points of Interest:
All the Resort's amenities, the pools, tennis courts, boat ramp, jetty, etc. are included with your accommodation. Bring your speed boat, jet ski or trailer-sailer, Take a dip in one of the four swimming pools spread throughout the resort including an indoor heated pool with spa and a surge pool, or you may like to sunbath on the Resort's own sandy lakes edge or have a surf at the unspoilt, patrolled beach at Historic Catherine Hill Bay, just 5 minutes drive from the Resort.
- * 4 Synthetic Grass Tennis Courts (2 x floodlit)
- * BBQ areas
- * Native arboretum
- * Bush walking
- * 4 Swimming pools - 1 indoor heated with spa
- * Massage (Book with the onsite office)
- * Lakeside beach
- * Children's playground
- * Beach volleyball
- * Boat ramp and private jetty
- * Daily Pelican, Kookaburra & Parrot feeding
- * A-La-Carte Restaurant
- * Tapas Bar
- * 8 minutes drive from a Coles Supermarket & Swansea Shopping precinct