1. Booking and Payment
- The property is let to you for the period stated on the booking form which you/tenant complete. Extensions are subject to availability and approval.
- The Visitor shall not sublet or assign the property or any part of it.
- The booking is not secure or confirmed until the first (up to 28 day/night) invoice is paid.
- Rental is billed in advance thereafter starting at the end of the 28 nights. Failure to make payment in accordance with this schedule may result in cancellation of your booking and removal of you from the property.
- All payments must be made to Furnished Properties. The balance of the first invoice is to be paid two weeks prior to arrival.
- Credit cards are accepted and a service fee of 2.5% inc GST (Bankcard, MasterCard, VISA) or 3.5% inc GST (American Express and Diners Club) is applicable, and appears as a separate transaction on your invoice statement.
- Min stay of 7 nights to 3 months. Bookings may not be taken if considered to be too far in advance for the arrival date.
2. Amendment, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Any amendment or cancellation of a booking will incur a $250 administration fee.
- Amendment to the dates of stay is considered a cancellation and a new booking will be issued.The rate quoted is based on the length of stay. If the booking dates change so may the rate.
- If a booking is cancelled, a 2 week cancellation fee will apply. Any dates after the new departure date and two weeks cancellation fee that are booked by you/client/tenant and then can be re booked, a refund may then be issued. If you cancel or shorten your booking after check in, we require a 2 week cancellation fee/two weeks rental from your new check out date and the rental rate for the final two weeks will be charged at the market rental rate for the apartment and not what may have been quoted at the time of booking.
- Any cancellation on a booking over Christmas or New Year is non refundable.
- If Furnished Properties have to cancel the booking due to the sale or further non management of the reserved property, Furnished Properties will then offer an alternative (property) or a full refund.
3. Number of persons accommodated
- The maximum number of persons that may be accommodated at the property is specified in your booking confirmation. Excess persons will be required to vacate the property or a pro rata charge may apply if appropriate bedding is available at the property.
4. Arrival & Keys & Lock Outs
- Visitors may collect the keys after 2pm on the arrival Date from the office of the property manager, unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to arrival. Photo ID & credit card details from the guest staying in the property is also required when collecting keys. Check in on arrival prior to 2pm can be arranged if available and will incur a fee of $55. Arrival after 6 pm incurs a late check in fee of $55 inc GST.
- Loss of or fail to return keys incurs a fee of $55 inc GST for each key.Loss of a master-key system key, swipe card/remote control incurs a fee of up to $350. Locksmith or key replacement costs will be passed on to the guest renting the property.
- Lock out fee and to provie another set of keys at the property $150
5. Security Deposit and Property Damage
- A Security Deposit of equivalent to 10% of the total amount due or $500 whichever is the greater will be required by Furnished Properties prior to or on arrival if specified by your account representative. For bookings greater than 8 weeks, leases or for prestige properties the amount of security deposit may vary.
- Furnished Properties has the authority to deduct monies from the Security Deposit or credit card to remedy any damage, excess cleaning, missing items, excess utilities caused by the tenant, or to invoice by email, fax or post for immediate payment.
- Loss of any parking stickers/permits incurs a fine of $250.
6. Furniture and effects at the Property
- The Visitor may not remove any of the furniture or effects from the property and will be liable for any furniture or effects damaged or missing from the property. Furniture must be returned to its original position.
- You agree to indemnify Furnished Properties and Property Provider from any claim of loss of personal effects or financial damage direct or indirect whatsoever incurred by the you in booking any Furnished Properties property.
- Furnished Properties will endeavour to describe the property and its position to the best of their ability and in good faith. No liability or damages will be accepted by Furnished Properties for mis-description.
- All liability when using the internet connection supplied in the property is with the user or the tenant/renter of the property. Any illegal downloading of copyright material is strictly forbidden and punishable by law.
- Utilities/bills are included in the nightly/weekly/monthly rental unless the charges go over the following :
- 1 bedroom property $350 - 450 per quarter
- 2 bedroom property $450 - 600 per quarter
- 3 bedroom property $550 - 800 per quarter
- 4 bedroom property $600 - 850 per quarter
- Please note that the amounts above are seasonal.
- Internet - the download limit for any internet connection provided by Furnished Properties is 5GB per 28 days. Extra charges may apply if you exceed the the 5GB limit.
- Any wireless pre-paid modem also has a download/upload limit of 5gb. When this is reached extra credit will have to be purchased at a cost to the user.
- A $200 security deposit is also to be paid when using any of the wireless modems detailed above.
8. General Conduct
- The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
- The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
- The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
- The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
- The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
- Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
- Repairs and maintenace to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 hour service turn around.
9. Right to inspect the Property and re-enter the Property
- Furnished Properties has the right to inspect the property during the booking period subject to Furnished Properties having reasonable grounds to complete necessary work such as electrical / plumbing and aslo believe that the property is being damaged or at risk of if the Visitor breaches any term of this agreement.
- The property must be vacated by the Visitor and keys returned to Furnished Properties or left in the property before 10:00 am on the Departure Date. Failure to depart will authorise Furnished properties to levy additional charges for rental and costs incurred.
- When leaving the apartment or checking out please insure the property is left in a clean condition with all excess rubbish removed and all kitchen items washed and put back in the appropriate places. Failure do so may incur extra charges.
11. Cancellation by Furnished Properties
- In the unlikely instance that a property is withdrawn, Furnished Properties will endeavour to locate a property of equivalent specifications. However, should the alternative property be unavailable or unsuitable, the Visitor will receive a full refund of the monies received.
12. Right of refusal and application of other Special Conditions
- Furnished Properties may refuse at its discretion to accept any Visitor. Furthermore, Furnished Properties may require that other Special Conditions be agreed to on arrival of the Visitor.
- Furnished Properties does not share your personal information with any third party, unless it is required to complete your booking, provide services to you, or settle your account.
14. General law
- You acknowledge that we carry on business within New South Wales and this Agreement shall be governed by the law of New South Wales.