This quaint family Byron home, is located in a relaxed tranquil leafy suburb of Byron Bay, surrounded by native bush land and only a 5 min drive to the CBD, walking distance to Tallow Beach and only a 2 minute stroll to the local café, for a great coffee.
This property sleeps up to 7 people in 4 bedrooms and is the perfect retreat for your relaxing holiday in Byron.
The master bedroom has a king bed, The second bedroom has queen bed, and the third bedroom has 1 single ( additional bedding for 1 extra child can be arranged.) The fourth bedroom has a queen bed. All bedrooms and living areas have ceiling fans throughout.
The open plan living, dining, kitchen area faces onto the deck area with outdoor dining facilities and tropical garden. The kitchen is well appointed with modern appliances and dishwasher. The open plan living area also has a slow combustion wood stove, a welcoming addition during the cooler winter nights.
The elevated north facing covered deck area is a comfortable space to relax on the cushioned daybed and hammock, providing a cool atmosphere during the hot summer days. It is the perfect spot to enjoy the established tropical gardens and local birdlife.
- At the rear of the house there is an additional lounge / media room with a large flat screen TV and DVD player. WiFi is also available on request.
- The light and airy, marble tiled bathroom offers a relaxing space with a spa bath and shower.
- An additional separate WC is available.
- Whilst crisp, white bed-linen and fluffy towels are provided, we ask you to bring your own beach towels.
- Laundry facilities are available.
- High chairs and porta cots can be arranged.
Off-street parking is available.
*Please note that there is a separate studio at this property. It is not attached to the main house and has it's entry etc