Welcome to Byron Holiday Park
With all the modern conveniences you could want or need, friendly and knowledgeable staff, wide range of cabins and cottages and in a location that gives you access to 28 acres of parklands, beautiful sandy beaches, and the iconic town of Byron Bay right at your doorstep (and all at affordable prices!); look no further than Byron Holiday Park.
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Camp Kitchen & BBQ’s
- Recreation Room with TV
- Modern Amenities
- Fully Self-Contained Cabins & Villas
Looking for a sun-filled Byron Bay holiday? Set on 28 acres of bushland with a direct beach track to beautiful Tallows Beach, Byron Holiday Park is a family-friendly park located 5 mins from the heart of Byron Bay.
Byron Holiday Park offers many things to do on your visit.
- Take a walk through the conservation area and to the lake behind the park as you make your way to the beach.
- Explore the Arakwal National park and Tallow Creek sea entrance via the beach
- Cycle to Byron Bay Town centre (3Km) or Suffolk Park Shops (1.5km) on the many bike tracks
- Walk across to the Byron Bay Golf Club for a game of golf or a meal
- One of the famous Byron Bay walking tracks along the Byron foreshore up to Cape Byron Lighthouse is well worth the trip. Watch the dolphins and whales from the lookout, (whales can be viewed from May to November), admire the stunning views, or simply enjoy an incredible sunrise/sunset from the most easterly point of Australia.
- The Suffolk Park Hotel with a Bakery, IGA Supermarket, and Gourmet Takeaways including Pizza and Indian restaurants, are 1.5 km away.
- Explore Bangalow township and enjoy scenic drives to the hinterland to see some of Australia’s oldest sub-Tropical rainforest
BYRON BAY REGION THINGS TO DO
With some of the finest beaches in the world, including Main Beach, The Pass, Wategoes Beach, Tallows Beach and Brokenhead, Byron is a must experience for those seeking the perfect wave. You can take a surf lesson, buy or hire the latest gear, and get what you need from the local surf schools and suppliers.
The region is famous for local produce and crafts and every week there are Fresh Food Farmers Markets and Local Craft Markets for your enjoyment
From high fashion boutiques and galleries, to cool surf gear and local crafts, Byron is a diverse mixture of retail pleasure.
- Byron CBD
- Byron Arts & Industry Estate
Alternative Health & Healing
Byron Bay is the natural healing capital of Australia. There is no shortage of spas, therapists and healers to experience.
Nearby Villages & Towns
The coast and hinterland in our region has many villages and towns to visit from quaint to alternate, to cosmopolitan that are well worth exploring
- Lennox Head
- Brunswick Heads
Activities and Tours
Thrill seekers, explorers, nature lovers, kids and foodies – there’s an activity or tour to suit you which our staff can advise you about.