Byron Bay Manor is a totally private two-storey house that offers the very best in casual luxury and comfort.
Relax in the extra large living and dining areas, improve your billiard game in the games room or create a feast in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Get fit in the resort style solar heated swimming pool and spa, or simply pass the time on one of the sweeping verandahs.
Nine deluxe guest bedrooms (king, queen bed or twin bed), all have private facilities (some with double spas from which to enjoy the view), comfortable beds, reverse cycle air-conditioning and added personal touches. All bedrooms have direct access to a verandah offering either ocean, hinterland or garden views.
We encourage you to also enjoy the cosmopolitan and diverse lifestyle Byron Bay and the Byron Shire has to offer. Discover 37 kms of white sandy beaches or 7500 hectares of pristine rainforest. Explore local historic villages. Sample some of the 125 cafes and restaurants or visit over 18 art and craft galleries. Shop in over 60 speciality shops or play a game of golf, go diving, take a tour or listen to some music at the pub…But there is only one problem, once unpacked we just can't seem to get our guests to go out!
Located only 10 kilometres from the heart of Byron Bay, at St. Helena (Byron Bay's best address) Byron Bay Manor is easily accessed by car, air or train.
Byron Bay enjoys a year round sub-tropical climate, with an average temperature of 25 degrees. Byron Bay is perfect any time of year.
Pamper & Play in Byron Bay (Some Ideas)
- Explore the fabulous walking tracks around the coastal Headlands of Cape Byron and Broken Head, or access three world heritage-listed national parks, including Mt Warning.
- Deep Sea Fishing charter adventures.
- Five local golf courses, tennis courts, bowls or yoga
- Hang gliding, joy flights and sky diving.
- Sea-kayaking or scuba diving and snorkelling to stunning Julian Rocks Marine Nature reserve.
- Restaurants, shopping, local markets.
- Horse riding or cyclying tours
- Learn to fly the trapeze... or to paint, sculpt or write.
- Art, art and more art…exhibitions abound
- Music Music Music...great bands every night.
- Whale and Dolphin watching.
- Or Be Pampered
- Byron Bay Manor can arrange in-house massage and aromatherapy, personal trainer or yoga teacher. We can also advise you on a range of health & beauty services available in the Byron Shire.