Shearwater Scenic Villas
Self-contained apartment in Burnt Pine
Shearwater offers just five luxury villas and captures the full essence of Norfolk Island by giving you the finest views from a private peninsula that adjoins Bumboras beach. Our villas command the finest views Norfolk Island has to offer.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Shearwater Norfolk Island is best described as the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ of luxury Norfolk Island Accommodation. A statement backed up by the continued positive reviews our previous guests post on TripAdvisor – see for yourself.
Shearwater offers just five luxury villas and captures the full essence of Norfolk Island by giving you the finest views from a private peninsula that adjoins Bumboras beach. Our villas command the finest views Norfolk Island has to offer. Enjoy magnificent outlooks of Phillip and Nepean Island and the historical Kingston area.
Luxury and ocean-views await you at Shearwater!
Shearwater Villas capture the full essence of Norfolk Island ensuring that your stay on Norfolk Island is exceptionally memorable. Our 16 acre peninsula adjoins Bumboras beach with views of Nepean and Philip Islands, and views to Kingston and the old convict ruins, Emily and Slaughter bays.
A stay at Shearwater also offers:
- Use of the Shearwater Spa House – available 24 x 7 during your stay.
- Bumboras beach is just a stroll down the hill. Watch the surfers from the hill, or have a paddle on the beach.
- Relax and read a book. When you look up, it will be at one of the best views on Norfolk Island.
- Watch the sun set over the Pacific Ocean.
- Views of historic Kingston. The site of a penal colony and the remaining convict ruins. Many of the convict buildings survive on Norfolk Island today.