'OVERLANDERS' - A TOUCH OF 'YESTERYEAR' IN A HISTORIC BROKEN HILL COTTAGE
Cottage in Broken Hill
'OVERLANDERS' HAS BEEN CREATED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE COMFORT, HISTORY AND A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN THE USUAL.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
OVERLANDERS - ONE HUNDRED YEARS - ONE THOUSAND STORIES
$150 per couple per night. $25 for each additional guest per night and $10 for children under 16 per night. AUTUMN SPECIALS:
* Stay 4 nights & get a $50 discount for the 5th night
* Stay 5 nights and get the 6th fro FREE!
* A Longer stay? Let us discuss a good discount for you!
A BONUS FOR YOU - ALL OUT GUESTS IN 2015 HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WINNING A WEEK'S FREE STAY AT EITHER 'A MINER'S REST' OR 'OVERLANDERS' FOR THEMSELVES, THEIR FAMILY OR FRIENDS. DRAWN EACH CHRISTMAS. 'OVERLANDERS' IS THE ORIGINAL HISTORICAL MINER'S COTTAGE
SO WHAT'S IT LIKE?
* It has two bedrooms
* The Green 'Art Deco' style Room has a king sized bed
* The Blue French styled bedroom has an antique carved double bed and a French single day bed.
* The stylish Victorian lounge has the antique and modern combined for your interest and comfort. There is an extensive DVD library
* The 'Hollywood' dining room seats 6 at table, has a quiet reading area and another TV where you can also watch old movies
* The 'country modern' full kitchen with dishwasher is brand new with the usual condiments provided for your convenience eg milk, tea coffee, sauces, spices etc
* The restored Victorian bathroom has a roll top bath and candlelight and music to help you unwind as you let the world pass you by.
* .There is a full laundry with a second shower and washing and ironing facilities.
* You can relax in the grapevine covered arbor that gives a whole new meaning to 'peel me a grape'.
* BBQ while you enjoy a tipple and the sunset, or take tea on the front verandah in the cool of the afternoon.
* There is plenty of off street, secure parking for 6 cars and a boat, and room for a pony (if you happen to bring one) and a turning circle at the top of the property for easy access.
ALL IN ALL ....... A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE AT A GOOD PRICE