* Stay 4 nights and get a $50 discount on the 5th night
* Stay 5 nights and get the 6th for free
* A Longer stay? Let's negotiate a special price together.
WHAT'S 'A MINER'S REST' LIKE?
"WHAT WONDERFUL ACCOMMODATION! When arrived the first time, we opened the door to find a beautifully restored little gem. This was what we'd hoped for. This was what we imagined we had booked. This was what we got. Thank you!!!..."
- Jessica & Corey, September '14
* The cottage is beautiful, historical, fresh and is always presented in a SPOTLESS condition for you and your family
* 3 minutes drive to main shopping centre and 4mts walk to local shops
* A Miner's Rest has two bedrooms and sleeps 4. There is an extra fold out bed if needed, usually for children.
* The 'Lavender' heritage bedroom has a queen bed. The 'Rose' bedroom has two single beds and a fold out.
* You sleep in soft Egyptian 400 count linen and plenty of soft towels available also
* There is cool aircon and cosy heating in winter to make your stay perfectly comfortable
* You can watch a movie on the flat screened TV with a huge selection of DVDs for kids and adults in the stretch-out comfortable lounge room
* Or perhaps enjoy a romantic candlelight Spa after the kids have splashed around and gone to bed There is a separate shower with flat entry
* The full kitchen has a dishwasher and complimentary tea, coffee, milk, and all sorts of condiments supplied
* Full laundry with washing powder and spray starch etc
* You can watch the sunset as you barbeque on the back verandah with family and friends..
* Or enjoy a game of cricket or footy in the large back yard.
* It's close to the new BH Village shopping centre, Centro shopping centre, tourist centre, art galleries, clubs and 'pubs', attractions and just a short walk to 'Takeaways'
* Plenty of off street secure parking for 3/4 cars and a boat
PETS: Pets are welcome OUTSIDE only AFTER discussing with owner. Dogs are welcome ONLY if they have fastidious and caring owners who will vouch for the behaviour of their pets. COST: $30 pet stay.
You'll enjoy the country atmosphere, peace and tranquility of this private stone cottage (which is NOT on a main road ie NO trucks), giving you a wonderful night's sleep.
REVIEWS TELL YOU EVERYTHING ...........
....... so read what the Sydney Morning Herald's journalist for Saturday's 'TRAVELLER' magazine Bruce Elder said when he stayed with his family at 'A Miner's Rest' (unbeknown to us.)
He wrote... 'the cottage was 'A Miner Miracle'. 'The experience of staying in this authentic miner's cottage was delightful'.
'The perfect base from which to explore at a fair price.
A Miner's Rest will delight! ' (see the full text in the cottage.)
Bruce and family stayed incognito and then the next thIng we knew we had a write-up in the 'Traveller' section of the Sydney Morning Saturday Herald - for which we thank him.
AND...... 'GOOD WEEKENDS AWAY' said ('Delightful stay!') pages 60/61 by Kerrie O'Brien
(See articles in cottage)
* PETS - are welcome outside after discussion with owner - $30 per stay.