Pavilion 2 at Broken Head
Holiday house in Broken Head
Enjoy the seclusion of a beachfront property with direct access to a legendary surf beach which extends from Broken Head north to Byron Bay. Nestled into the beachfront rainforest, this pavilion style home is a private and secure retreat
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Exclusive beachfront pavilion style home, private pool
Enjoy the seclusion of a beachfront property with direct access to a legendary surf beach which extends from Broken Head north to Byron Bay. Nestled into the beachfront rainforest, this pavilion style home is a private and secure retreat perfect for a small beach wedding, secluded honeymoon or beach getaway.
Listen to the sound of the surf and smell the salt as you hideaway in the sand dunes or in the privacy of your own home and private pool. The house consists of a series of inter-connected open plan pavilions incorporating extensive living areas and decks and set amongst a lush, private, Australian native garden.
Successfully blending the inside with the outside, there is extensive use of timber, stone and glass. Mixed with the interior palette of creams, whites and earthy pastels, this creates an idyllic and luxurious atmosphere that integrates seamlessly with the natural environment.Realise your dream of being married in a private ceremony on a secluded beach at sunrise or sunset then walk back up the path through the beachfront rainforest to the reception. Enjoy the benefits of the well appointed kitchen to celebrate or alternatively you may prefer to organise caterers. The dining table can be extended to seat up to 20 guests or you may prefer to serve finger food on the deck, the lawn or the living area.
- Beachfront location - only a minute stroll down a secluded track to the beach
- 3 bedrooms with ensuites plus additional sunroom bedroom, sleeps up to 11
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout plus fans in all rooms and on all decks
- Private outdoor swimming pool
- Open plan living area opening to spacious covered decking and tropical gardens
- Indoor/outdoor entertaining area including heating and stainless steel BBQ
- Miele kitchen applicances including double oven, microwave, cooktop and dishwasher
- Jura coffee machine
- Free WiFi
- Sonos music system throughout with integrated iPad
- Telephone available for incoming and local calls
- 2 car lock-up garage plus additional parking bay
- Outdoor bath in main en-suite
- Short walk to Broken Head nature reserve and tea tree lakes
- 3 mins drive to Suffolk Park shops & pub, 10 mins drive to Byron centre
Bedroom Configuration (sleeps 11):
- Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite and outdoor day bed on deck
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 3: Twin single beds (can be configured as king on request) + 2 additional trundles on request
- Bedroom 4/Sunroom (interconnects with Bedroom 3 and shares the bathroom): Queen bed
There is an additional trundle bed in the master bedroom which can be set-up, as well as the outdoor queen bed for the adventurous wishing to sleep outdoors! An additional $40 per person applies for linen, and must be requested at time of booking.
Private dinners/photoshoots/small events
Day shoots and small events can be arranged on specific request with Byron Bay Holiday Rentals and a photoshoot or function fee will be applied as an additional cost to the booking. Council has strict regulations around this which will be discussed and additional terms will be required.
Pavilion 2 at Broken Head is set amongst rainforest and tea trees only minutes south of internationally acclaimed Byron Bay, the most easterly point of Australia.
The area is popular for all beach activities including surfing, kite surfing, sky-diving, gliding, snorkelling, scuba diving and whale watching. Visit the World Heritage listed rainforests, National Parks and marine reserves to see the abundance of local wildlife such as wallabies, echidnas, goannas and native birdlife. Walk just a little way up the beach to the entrance to the serene beauty of the natural tea tree lakes.
Suffolk Park is only a 3 minute drive and offers a range of shops and cafes, as well as a small food market, bakery and pub.
Visitors to Broken Head can fly into Brisbane or Coolangatta airport then drive south to Broken Head. It is approximately 170km (2 hour drive) from Brisbane, or 70km (1 hour drive) from Coolangatta. Alternatively, guests can fly into Ballina airport 20km south of Broken Head. For those driving north from Sydney it is approximately 780km (10 hours).
*Please note that mobile phone reception is limited in this area