Ruby’s holiday residences
1. To secure your booking, a deposit of 50% of total cost is required. The balance is to be paid 30 days prior to the commencement of the booking. Dates will be unblocked and made available again if payments are not made by the required dates.
This deposit/ payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival day will be entitled to a 50% refund of the deposit/ night(s) paid.
- Cancellations notified within 30 days prior to arrival day, will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to re-book your entire stay to another group at full tariff and is subject to a cancellation fee of $200.
- Cancellations/changes must be made by telephone or email and be confirmed by the Ruby’s Residences management.
Payment can be made by either:
a. Direct Deposit**:
Sydney: Account name: Deborah Labi, BSB Number: 012 281, Account number: 510 780 174
ANZ Bank, 11 Knox St, Double Bay, NSW 2028
(NOTE: FOR INTERNATIONAL DEPOSITS PLEASE ADD $35 AUD TO THE AMOUNT BEING PAID)
**Please put your surname and “106” in the reference section for your payment.**
b. Credit/ debit cards may be used for payments. However these will incur an additional 3% charge. Please click here for payments and bond deposits.
1. Credit card details must also be provided (on your Booking Sheet or will be sent a Booking Sheet once you book) as security against the property. There is no upfront bond paid as such, and no money is frozen or withdrawn but any charges incurred as a result of your stay will be debited to your credit card. There is a ‘bond’ of $1500 which is immediately forfeited should you not adhere to the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. The premises is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Keys will be presented and collected on arrival and departure (the costs of changing locks and key cutting will be charged if any keys are misplaced). Earlier check in and late check outs may be available. Please check prior to your booking commencement for changes to arrival and departure times.
3. Parties are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with parties in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc.. Use contrary to this may result in the loss of your bond and/ or additional payments.
4. The house cannot be booked by groups aged under 30 years old. The number of guests is not to exceed the number stated on the booking sheet or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with management in advance.
5. Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in the termination of rental and loss of bond. Please keep in mind this area is a Residential area.
6. The property must be left how you found it, clean and tidy, dishes washed, dried and put away, dishwasher emptied, stove top cleaned (no spillages), air conditioning and lights off, etc..
Please do not move furniture around or place any furniture outside.
7. Property must be left secure on departure. All windows closed and doors must be locked, air conditioning units and lights turned off, etc, when house is not occupied during your stay. The tenant is responsible for any loss of contents if it is found that the house was left unsecured or keys have been misplaced.
8. No rubbish is to be left inside the property, only in the large bins outside.
9. The property is let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the booking confirmation.
10. The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owner reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. Tariffs are as per your quote, for this stay.
12. Pets are not permitted on or about the property.
13. The premises is a non smoking premises. Smoking is permitted outside ONLY.
14. Any damage, breakages, theft or loss to the property and it’s furniture, furnishings, equipment and keys due to the tenants negligence is to be reported immediately and will require compensation for cost of repairs and/ or replacement. The property and it’s contents are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
15. Occupants must allow access to the property to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
16. The property description is made in good faith. No responsibility is accepted for errors or omissions, however, we endeavour to ensure this does not occur.
17. We do not accept responsibility for personal possessions left on the premises. Please ensure you check the premises prior to your departure.
18. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any bookings.
19. Variations to these Terms and Conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the management in writing.
20. Failure to observe the above Terms and Conditions will grant the immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
PLEASE REPORT ANY NON-FUNCTIONING EQUIPMENT AND BREAKAGES AS THEY OCCUR. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A CLAIM AGAINST YOU.
I agree to occupy the premises under the Terms and Conditions contained in this document.
I understand that failure to do so may result in additional charges and immediate loss of the $1500 security deposit.