A stone's throw to Bondi Beach. Right in amongst the action, yet on a quiet residential street. This spacious, 5 BEDROOM beach house is the perfect spot to stay in Bondi Beach with a family or larger group. Walk to the ocean in 2 minutes for your morning swim. Wake up early and enjoy the most amazing sunrise. And the house? Equipped with everything you need, perched by the world's most famous beach. Breakfast cafés, bars, amazing restaurants a lazy stroll across the street. Welcome home, friends!
Whether you’re an active morning person, a sleep-in-and-enjoy-the-sun person, or an explore the nightlife kind of person, iconic Bondi Beach has everything, all within walking distance.
This great property has easy on-foot access to everything Bondi has to offer- the beach, excellent cafes, shops, boutiques, markets, and public transport (including two bus routes, direct to the CBD). All of the above is just 50-150 metres away (150-500ft for my American friends).
The extremely large, comfortable home is fully furnished and self-contained, and boasts 5 bedrooms across two levels, with space to sleep up to 11 people! See the layout diagram in the pictures.
- Master Bedroom with queen bed and king single sofa bed (for the 11th guest) + en suite bathroom.
- Three bedrooms with queen size beds
- One bedroom with 2 single beds.
Not to mention the huge open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge areas, which open onto a sunny backyard, great for entertaining in the evenings, a space for the kids to play while you relax, or just popping home for lunch after a swim. There are also the two off street parking spots so you don’t have to worry about getting lucky on the busy Bondi streets. Make it 3 if you park yourselves in with a small car, parallel to the sidewalk.
Bondi is a unique hub, where culture and nature come together to provide everything you'd want.
A range of cuisines, bars and specialty cafes? Yes!
Family-friendly parks and playgrounds? Yes!
Children's pool at the beach? Yes!
Airy yoga studios, galleries and local designer shops mingle with the parks and markets to create a backdrop to the truly spectacular Bondi Beach.
- Towels/linen provided, including beach towels.
- Free Wifi included.
- Pet-friendly, with prior agreement with management at an extra cost.
- Travel cots and high chairs available on request, free of charge
- PARTIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
- NO GROUPS OF UNDER 30-YEAR-OLDS PLEASE.
IF THE MINIMUM NIGHT STAY IS TOO HIGH FOR YOUR DATES, please send a message anyway and we may be able to reduce the min stay, but increase the rate. Just send me a message and I'll send through an offer.
* NOTE: Due to fraudulent activity within the industry, Photo ID will be required to book this property. So make sure this is uploaded to your Airbnb profile from the Settings area, and a copy must be sent to us post booking.
The only thing you'll need to bring are your clothes, toiletries and swimmers :) We have linens and towels on the bed and most items for around the house. If anything is missing, there's a Woolworths (right around the corner) and Harris Farm supermarket/butcher (on your street).