Cerulean Blue, Blue Vogue & Blueys Apartment Terms & Conditions of Holiday Letting;-
1.Premises are let for holiday purposes only for the period stated on your letter/receipt and are taken in good faith, but may be subject to change as may be notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise, which in our opinion absolutely renders the booking impractical. In any event, we shall notify you as soon a possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation or dates suitable for you, failing which all deposit monies paid will be refunded, but no other claim, right or action shall exist in or be made by either party.
2. The premises are available 3.00pm and NOT BEFORE on the day of arrival and are to be vacated SHARP at 10.00amon the day of departure with the exception of Sundays and Public Holidays. Checkout on these days can be extended to 3.00pm. The purpose of these strict times is to allow the necessary time to clean the premises. Please consider your fellow incoming/outgoing holiday occupants. We cannot allow access for the storage of refrigerated items prior to 3:00PM. PLEASE DO NOT ASK, AS WE DO NOT WISH TO OFFEND.
3. In accordance with health authority regulations, pets are not permitted under any circumstances. If you are found in breach of this NO PET Rule, this will lead to the immediate termination of the holiday contract. A fumigation charge will be charged against your security deposit.
4. Unless stated within the property description, the premises are fully self-contained however LINEN AND PERSONAL REQUISITES ARE NOT PROVIDED. (i.e. sheets, pillowcases, towels, bath mats, tea towels, washing powder & toilet paper). A small complimentary supply only of kitchen and bathroom equipment (detergent/soap etc) is provided.
5. The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated when you make your booking. OVERCROWDING and extra guests will not be tolerated.
6. Tentative bookings will be held up to 7 days only. A deposit of 50%, or as agreed with owner of the total rent must be received to confirm your booking.
7. Balance of payments are due at least one month prior to your arrival date.
8. A refundable Security Deposit of $500.00 must be paid on your date of booking. We prefer direct deposit & cash is also acceptable. No Credit Card facility available.
9. A Booking is confirmed upon payment of PART or the FULL deposit (paid BY THE DUE DATE). Please choose your booking carefully as deposits are not transferable. As advance deposits are accounted to the owner of the property upon receipt, cancellations are refunded only when the premises are relet for an equal number of days/dollar value. All cancellations must be in writing.
10. Changes to booking dates can be made but will attract a $77.00 handling fee if made after your deposit has been paid.
11. Keys are to be arranged by owner
14. All damage, breakages or losses to the property and/or furniture/furnishings are to be reported to the Owner and paid for immediately. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found.
15. All accommodation is for residential purposes only. Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed
17. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
19. No responsibility for misdescription will be accepted. Please choose your property carefully using the information provided on our comprehensive websites. There is no provision to change properties on your arrival if you are unhappy with your choice.
20. Tenants are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available. A service fee of $33.00 is charged to replace keys
Refundable Security Deposit
All bookings are accepted on the basis that the utmost care and consideration are given to the premises and neighbouring occupiers by the holiday occupant.
Refundable security deposit of $500 Less Booking fee and general wipe & tidy to entry standard.
If more cleaning is needed our cleaner will invoice us at $40 pr hour, and will be deducted from above deposit.
Your security deposit shall be refunded, providing that upon inspection of the premise that is found to be in order. This includes:
- Property left clean & tidy
- Dishes washed, dried and put away
- Dishwasher emptied
- No spillage on carpet
- No damage to premises
- BBQ left clean
The security deposit will be refunded after you departure once the cleaner has confirmed the condition of the premises.
Based on 2 or 3 nights stay
Booking fee and general wipe & tidy to entry standard is charged of between $ 55 for Bluyes apartment to $75 for Blue Vogue and Cerulean Blue ( Full Clean $125) will be deducted from security deposit.
For December / January Booking fee and general wipe & tidy to entry standard is charged between $ 75 for Blueys Apartment to $120 for Blue Vogue and Cerulean Blue ( Full Clean $180 )
The owners reserves the right to make a claim on the security deposit if :
- The property requires extra cleaning
- Damage has occurred to the property
- Requesting a service call that is found to be not required
- The accommodation is not paid for
- The property is left unsecured resulting in loss/damage
Please note that no linen is supplied with your booking, unless individually stated
We trust that you have read the Terms & Conditions of your holiday letting thoroughly.