Tabitha Hill is a restored 2 bedroom cottage (circa 1918) located at the foot of Mount View at the southern end of the Hunter Valley Vineyards. Access is via the M1, approximately 90 mins from Hornsby.
On an elevated site, with views from the Brokenback Range through Mount View to Mt Sugarloaf, it is the perfect base for a short holiday or weekend escape.
The cottage is located 9 mins from the Cessnock CBD along Wollombi Road. It is 15 mins from Cessnock Airport and the Tourist Information Centre and the Pokolbin and Lovedale wine districts. Other wine areas including Wollombi, Rothbury and Broke/Fordwich are also within a short drive.
Attractions in the area include Hunter Valley Gardens and many restaurants including Bistro Molines and Emersons, galleries, golfing, hot air ballooning and cycling. And with cellar doors like Tallavera Grove, Peterson's Family Wines, Briar Ridge and Savannah almost on our back door step Tabitha Hill becomes one of the best placed and priced short stay locations in the Hunter Valley!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Two bedrooms, one with a Queen sized bed, the other with two King single sized beds.
- One bedroom has a split-system air conditioner. The other has a fan and heater.
- The toilet, shower and vanity facilities are each separate within the bathroom area.
- The lounge is equipped with a double sofa bed.
- Kitchen offers stove, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toaster and jug as well as basic cooking utensils.
- Spacious living area with a split-system air conditioner, TV and DVD player.
- 7 piece dining setting
- Screened deck outside
- Gas BBQ and outdoor dining setting
- Off-street parking on a hardened area is provided at the rear of the Cottage.
Please note that the property is a non-smoking facility.
We regret that pets are not permitted. (There is a boarding facility just 5 minutes drive away.)