Holiday house at Avoca Beach!
So close to Sydney, yet so remote from the city! Avoca Beach is one of the most popular seaside villages in Australia. With a village feel, it boasts all the modern amenities as well as one of the best swimming and surf beaches in Australia. It is the first choice for surfing, yet the protected Southern corner with Surf Lifesaving patrols and rock pool bring families back time and again.
It is a family beach house with 3 full bathrooms, 4 showers, 4 bedrooms a separate rumpus, lounge, dinning, rear and front balconies, there is room enough for all the family. The garage with vehicle access to the back yard allows for parking for cars and boats. Whilst the side gates allow for security in the rear yard for children.
- Full kitchen with all cooking requirements along with a fridge.
- Dishwasher, Microwave.
- Dinning table for 14
- In the Kitchen you'll find the necessary appliances and cooking utensils, for all your self-catering needs.
- Internal Laundry with dryer.
- Guests can also make full use of the fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Lounge - seats 8
- 3 TV’s (42”, 32”, 30” and 22” in bedroom 1)
- Air-conditioning (fully ducted upstairs)
- DVD players
- Lockup Garage
- Balcony with water views and outdoor setting.
- Level block with large backyard
There are four bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 pairs of bunk beds
- Bedroom 3 - queen
- Bedroom 4 - double, with bunk above and another pair of bunks with a trundle.
- In addition to the ensuite, bedroom 1 has a wall mounted TV
Situated next to the tennis courts, children’s playground, and sports oval between the coffee shops and Avoca Lake, just 70 metres from the sand, Avocasands is the perfect place for families to enjoy the seaside village that is Avoca.
All this, combined with its perfect location, means Avocasands is the perfect place for your families beach holiday.