The Priory, built in the 1930's, is a magnificent 4 storey sandstone home occupying 1600 square metres of land in prestigious Palm Beach. The Pittwater views are enhanced by the horizon swimming pool and beautiful native tree line. The stunning interior design and original artworks blend the old and new to create an attractive, comfortable and stately environment. This grand mansion is an idyllic private hideaway.
The gardens are beautifully manicured and framed with sandstone creating a tranquil environment to maximise the water views of Pittwater and the National Park.
Stroll across the road to have a wonderful dining experience at the Relais et Chateaux, Jonah's Restaurant.
You will enjoy total privacy in this luxurious setting.
* The Priory has 4 bedrooms (3 of which have ensuites), each with a queen sized bed. Each bedroom is very spacious. The master bedroom boasts a full entertainment system, sunken spa and walk in wardrobe and occupies the entire top storey.
* The oversized kitchen has everything you ever wanted in your own home and more. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining table and sunroom, with tv, that leads out to the top deck for informal entertaining where you can enjoy the sunset and views over Pittwater.
* The more formal lounge room is perfect for a quiet book curled up on the couch and in the winter you can luxuriate in front of the open fire in the original sandstone fireplace.
* The mid level boasts a separate media room featuring a drop screen, PS3 and sound system.
* Taking a leisurely dip in the horizon swimming pool with heated spa is a must! A beautiful cabana with gas BBQ is located next to the pool.
* On the pool level is another sunroom with dining table, tv, and more kitchen facilities.
* Perfect for poolside dining.
* Backing on to the McKay Reserve, The Priory, is a perfect location for the nature lovers.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x queen bed
- BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
- BEDROOM 3: 1 x queen bed
- BEDROOM 4: 1 x queen bed
- Property Sleeps: 8 guests
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SEASONAL PRICING & AVAILABILITY.