The architecturally designed Pines House is situated in a 50 acre paddock with views to the high country. It is near the corner of the Jamieson-Woods Point and Goughs Bay Roads.
The house is ideally placed just 10 minutes from Mansfield and only 45 minutes to the top of Mt Buller. The township of Goughs Bay is 5 minutes away with its General Store, Fuel Station and boat ramp. The Mansfield Zoo is a lazy 2 minutes away.
The picturesque town of Jamieson is a meandering 20 minute drive to the south. On the way to Jamieson is the berry farm and the Howqua Valley Caravan Park. This also has a General Store, 2 private boat ramps and a mini golf course.
The Pines Homestead includes all quality linen and towels and everyday stocked essentials along with these features:
• A master bedroom with ensuite. This large bedroom has a Queen size double bed with ceiling fan and the bathroom includes twin basins, a double shower, bath and heated floor. It has uninterrupted views to the high country.
• The Family room is comfortably furnished with 2 ceiling fans, 2 double sofas, Plasma TV and dining room table that easily seats 10.
• The kitchen includes a dishwasher and fridge with a walk in larder.
• Kids room/TV room with a Queen sized sofa bed.
• 2nd bedroom has a Queen size bed with mountain views.
• 3rd bedroom has a Double bed with country views.
• Spacious Children’s bedroom has 2 king singles with trundles and a ceiling fan.
• The 2nd bathroom has a shower, basin and toilet.
The house has a split heating/air conditioning system, a washing machine and dryer with drying cupboard for wet ski gear and spacious decking both at the front and rear with a BBQ and outdoor seating.
Make a booking request now